1. Tyrannical Gear

i know its maybe not possible but if it is it would be epic , i see sometimes people with tyrannical gear and they bring back memories a lot , i like design of tyrannical gear a lot more than grievous and prideful and i believe that a lot people do as well , is there any way to get them back in vendors at least for transmogs if nothing , that would be amazing

2. Unfortunately that will not be possible as it would mess up with the current gear balance (Crafted Malevolent Gear > Grievous Gear > Prideful Gear).
    The solution to this would be stripping the stats out of the Tyrannical Gear making it merely a cosmetic gear but that would be costume content, and Warmane doesn't do that... ever .

3. The solution to this would be stripping the stats out of the Tyrannical Gear making it merely a cosmetic gear but that would be costume content, and Warmane doesn't do that... ever .
    Oh, remember the totally-not-custom Cow boss last christmas?

Ontopic:
    The only way you can get them is through donation atm sadly.

4. They could replace that 3rd vendor for Tyranical gear. I mean, vendor 3 takes up soace wuth stat-less Prideful with ridiculous requirements to purchase them.

The type of NPC people don't really notice.

5. ye get tyranical back :D # 3e vendor

6. It won't happen.

When Tyranical gear and Gervious gear were the only options, that same useless NPC did the same to Gervious gear. Perhaps Warmane did this to block any purchase of older items.
    Seems obvious, there is no reason for stat-less prideful items to be purchasable, if possible, if it has no uses.

As for Tyranical gear, it can only be found on Marketplace for a somewhat hugh price.

7. Not for me bruh.Im playing warrior both Tyrannical and Griveous gear is crap. :D

8. I do prefer tyrannical over prideful for DKs but how is the NPC useless? It sells the elite!!!(it's in the name, so not ridiculous) cosmetic gear requiring (?)2.200 cr in 3s bracket. Pretty sure I'd be more amazed when I see a player with that gear instead of tyrannical.
    Edited: July 17, 2017

9. has anyone ever bought from that 3rd vendor? I forgot about that npc until now since it is mentioned.

10. I've seen a couple people running around in elite gear. Probably 2 or 3 in the 2.5 years that I've been playing on this server.
    Most notably a DK in elite Grievous gear. The green nails just look so badass, I love it.

11. That s14 Elite gear been my mog for the longest time, and no, that NPC is not useless and more importantly, it's blizz-like.

12. That s14 Elite gear been my mog for the longest time, and no, that NPC is not useless and more importantly, it's blizz-like.
    To some it seems like it, not everyone is a die hard arena player, plus many just seem fine with what they got and the old raids/dungeons xmog they've been crying for for a while now until warmane released some dungeons and raids.
    Hopefully Sunwell comes back.