1. Frostwolf server is working fine?

Hey.
    I want to start play on MoP expansion and i have question about working content.
    This server is playable ? are there any gross bugs?? Class, Instances, raids works?

2. Up to level 90 you have to level though quests unless you are healer/tank under level 60 then you can ocasionally see Q pop unless you play with full group with all 3 specs, above level 58 there is incredible number of 7, YES SEVEN, working dungeons up to level 90. Half of the vanilla dungeons are closed, half of all quests isn't working and even the working half works partially eg. deliver/kill and loot quests work fine, but the rest doesn't. The higher level the worse are quests done. From 85+ more than half of all quests are bugged.
    Also if you like the ingame quest helper which says where you have to complete quest and where you have to deliver it, play on different server, on Frostwolf it's completely bugged.
    When it comes to classes I can't tell if they are working as intended exept warlock's imp which does NOTHING.
    If you like killing rare spawns for sweet loot go somewhere else. More than 75% of all rarespawns I killed had (you guessed it) NOTHING !

This is all I can come up with, hope you'll like the server :)

3. Half of quest aren't working, 7 working dungeons from lvl 58 - 90, only half quest are working from 85+? you sure you are playing on same server mate? Don't spread things if you are not sure of it.
    There is list of working dungeons and raids and all the things you wrote are totally exaggerated. Even with rare elites, they have % chance to drop item, farmed lot of them and it took me few kills or even on first kill if lucky.
    All in all it's 7x server, with for sure far,far more working quest than derdevill mentioned, there is also no need for low lvl dungeons, you can just do quests.
    So it's easy to lvl up to lvl 90. Just think starting area in pandaria doesn't have quest so you would have to start in some other town in jade forest, at least it's like that in horde side. There is also a lvl 85 gear vendor in jade forest near to starting area. New players to mop don't know about it.
    And classes are working pretty good. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=344358 list of working dung/raids.
    Cheers, hope you try this server.
    Edited: July 18, 2017

4. Guys in guild said nothing is bugged :|
    I asking mainly about end content
    Edited: July 18, 2017

5. Guys in guild said nothing is bugged :|
    I asking mainly about end content
    End-game content is fairly well scripted but it's a rocky road to get there.