1. My body is ready for Alterac Valley

They said today was the release of this BG. Well... is it out?

2. I hope we can exclude this piece of **** BG.

3. I hope we can exclude this piece of **** BG.
    You can blacklist 2 bgs of your choice. The blacklisting feature was enabled a few weeks ago.

4. Has anyone actually played alterac valley yet?

5. Has anyone actually played alterac valley yet?
    Coming from a guy who experienced Alterac Valley 3 times on Frostwolf (late 2015, mid 2016, early 2017), all 3 occurrence of it opening for a 24 hour span, with missing mobs/npcs, this BG has not been opened yet, most likely soon.

Also those 3 times there was a bug whereas the teams were mixed, cross faction ;)

Wait and See. They should bring back IOC, it didn't have any issues :S

6. You can blacklist 2 bgs of your choice. The blacklisting feature was enabled a few weeks ago.
    It doesnt work, never worked here...
    They should disabled that piece of crap bg asap.. It was fun ,back when wow was still good.

7. It doesnt work, never worked here...
    They should disabled that piece of crap bg asap.. It was fun ,back when wow was still good.
    They fixed the bg bann list as our fella said, and when was that time when wow was good and didnt had AV? Alterac Valley has been in the game since vanilla. If you dont like it is because you didnt played Vanilla.

If anyone hates this bg, dont be negative or toxic about it, realize that there is alot of people that actually would like it, anyway is not like there is alot of players to get alot of AV games. So you can just bann it and let the others enjoy it.

8. But ofc some people get excited from WSG graveyard camp....

AV proc from random battleground is extremely low. From release till now i personaly can confirm only 5 of them. Whole time im checking /who to see did some AV pop up. Yestrday time between 2 AVs went up to 5 hours. How exclude BG works now it would be nice that AV at least proc as any other BG. At this moment it seems realy low for 40 man BG.
    How didnt have chanse to play enought cant confirm honor gain (It should give more honor than any other BG depending on destroyed/saved towers/bunkers) and achievements but i have hope that all works (same like for all old BGs).

Working achievements makes battleground more intresting for play. How some of them it is hard to test becuse u rarely meet requirements it would be nice to have one topic about working and not working BG achievements. And ofc that bugged ones get fixed. Having Battlemaster and Khan titles achievable would be big + for PvP scene and also impuls for having all battlegrounds played equally.

9. In my mind, Frostwolf can't handle AV compared to other xpacs.

Frostwolf is like a teenager taking a car (AV) for the first time and being noobish about it. Eventually people will get better, but everyone is far from it, compared to those who know the bg map like the back of their hand.

10. Just because FW didn't have AV up until now doesn't mean people don't know how to play it. Most of us played the BG on other expansions or servers, we weren't born yesterday.

11. Just because FW didn't have AV up until now doesn't mean people don't know how to play it. Most of us played the BG on other expansions or servers, we weren't born yesterday.
    He kinda said that already lol
    read the last portion of his comment.

But he is right, AV opened 3 times before for a span of 12-24 hours, the official open (4th) time, this time everyone is involved.

12. No, he is implying Frostwolf players are playing AV for the 1st time, when it's safe to say 99% of the people played it on other expansions. AV didn't change with expansions, It's still the same battleground.

13. No, he is implying Frostwolf players are playing AV for the 1st time, when it's safe to say 99% of the people played it on other expansions. AV didn't change with expansions, It's still the same battleground.
    Weird, I ran into some players who are 90 who had no idea of how AV bgs are played.

12 Last