1. 5-Shaman

Hey guys. i use isboxer and jamba. im trying out 5 shamans i have a problem when i hit lighting bolt only the master cast it and the slaves run to target and attack.but when i do a heal they all do it. i made a macro for it and they still dont cast. what ya think im doin wrong?

2. Hey guys. i use isboxer and jamba. im trying out 5 shamans i have a problem when i hit lighting bolt only the master cast it and the slaves run to target and attack.but when i do a heal they all do it. i made a macro for it and they still dont cast. what ya think im doin wrong?
    Could be a few things? First how experienced are you with isboxer?

Do all the slave have LB on number 1 slot?

3. i have only been boxin for a few months. i have 5dks,5 hunters i have been playin and havent had to much trouble with them.now u will see how noob i am. Do all the slave have LB on number 1 slot? what is LB? sorry for understanding LB

4. i have only been boxin for a few months. i have 5dks,5 hunters i have been playin and havent had to much trouble with them.now u will see how noob i am. Do all the slave have LB on number 1 slot? what is LB? sorry for understanding LB
    LB = lightning bolt.

Hey guys. i use isboxer and jamba. im trying out 5 shamans i have a problem when i hit lighting bolt only the master cast it and the slaves run to target and attack.but when i do a heal they all do it. i made a macro for it and they still dont cast. what ya think im doin wrong?
    check your isboxer keymaps. all of em, in all sections.
    the point is that you keybind for LB in-game has something else bound to it within isboxer, if its bound at all.
    thinking that your salves start interacting with target, means you probably have that button bound withing isboxer to IWT key.

Check what key you have set within keymaps>General>Interact with target.

5. i have g key for IWT in isboxer.i have g key in wow keybinds.all action bars and overlay are the same on all 5 windows.all spells are in the same slot. Thanks for reply guys. anything else i can look for??? why are they running to target and not casting LB?
    Edited: July 17, 2017

6. i have g key for IWT in isboxer.i have g key in wow keybinds.all action bars and overlay are the same on all 5 windows.all spells are in the same slot. Thanks for reply guys. anything else i can look for??? why are they running to target and not casting LB?
    and for LB what is your keybind?

7. i have overlay on action bar 1 through = and have LB on 1 and heal on 2. heal works. slaves run to target and attack when i press 1 and not cast LB. LOL guess i better stick with my hunters all works great on them.

8. I have still 4 shaman in LK and have a macro for them. when i click button 3 they heal each other. I will write macro but you can write your character names instead of "Type your Char name". And don't forget that macro limit is 255 so edit this macro on text editor and copy them .
    This macro for 5 characters healing wave spell if you want you can change spell

/castsequence [@Type Char name] Healing wave,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
    /castsequence [@Type char name] 0,0,Healing wave,0,0,0,0,0,0
    /castsequence [@Type char name] 0,0,0,0,Healing wave,0,0,0,0
    /castsequence [@Type char name] 0,0,0,0,0,0,Healing wave,0,0
    /castsequence [@Type char name] 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0Healing wave

9. I have still 4 shaman in LK and have a macro for them. when i click button 3 they heal each other. I will write macro but you can write your character names instead of "Type your Char name". And don't forget that macro limit is 255 so edit this macro on text editor and copy them .
    This macro for 5 characters healing wave spell if you want you can change spell

/castsequence [@Type Char name] Healing wave,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
    /castsequence [@Type char name] 0,0,Healing wave,0,0,0,0,0,0
    /castsequence [@Type char name] 0,0,0,0,Healing wave,0,0,0,0
    /castsequence [@Type char name] 0,0,0,0,0,0,Healing wave,0,0
    /castsequence [@Type char name] 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0Healing wave
    Would be interesting to see how this works. I personally use videoFX for my hearing.