1. I cannot mean what seriously? What was it that I, specifically, said that escapes you?
    To my knowledge, Lich King's damage was never touched.
    You did not mentioned Infest, what about it?

2. Nerfs to ICC are incoming, though, so that might happen soon.
    Go do the boss, see how far you can get before reaching the zerk timer, then we'll talk again. Ok?
    Not meaning to startle you or disrupt this "conversation", but I do have a feeling that reaching the "zerk-timer" is the only issue that got eased by current nerfs; meanwhile you're (you=the responsible balance/nerf-commitee lul) not taking into account that hp nerfs stand in no relation to the difficulty of the encounter as a whole in its current state. In a sense that topguilds are not coming close to surviving the encounter that long, due to the fact that its damage output numbers (including raging/valkyr/shambling -hp, etc?) are the same they were since release on lord.
    Meaning that :tldr: the attempt at simplifying the only encounter that very much matters by changing LK's hp (and only HIS hp) has failed - in my very own opinion that is.

To my knowledge, Lich King's damage was never touched.
    Which is the sole point of the collected complaints in this thread..

Furthermore I don't see why live server experience is deemed irrelevant data with such enthusiasm.
    Taking the paragon story with all its facts (like percentage buff, ilvl, content stage as well as FTH's kill) into consideration should be of great assistance looking at how to tweak certain beforementioned encounter's data, shouldn't it?

only my personal input on the scenario pce
    Edited: July 21, 2017

3. Go do the boss, see how far you can get before reaching the zerk timer, then we'll talk again. Ok?.
    What do you think we were doing for last month?
    I think you missed the part where we say ,,we cannot even pass through phase 1 or 1,5´´, even tho, we use all possible cooldowns for the tanks and Infest as well.
    If this is not the reason for nerf (at least infest, which you definitely buffed like hell), then I really don t know...

4. What do you think we were doing for last month?
    I think you missed the part where we say ,,we cannot even pass through phase 1 or 1,5´´, even tho, we use all possible cooldowns for the tanks and Infest as well.
    If this is not the reason for nerf (at least infest, which you definitely buffed like hell), then I really don t know...
    Infest damage is fine :^) . The fault's on your side not on warmane/boss

5. Infest damage is fine :^) . The fault's on your side not on warmane/boss
    Anything else you want to say?
    How you doing btw? How many times you have killed lk25hc on this realm? OOoo wait, I forgot, you have not even killed PP and Sindra hc for last couple of weeks.
    But ofc I understand your reasons, you cannot even reach that boss so you think noone is suppose to kill it except you right? kalperino xD
    Stay small little ....

6. Let's just say that I got access to lordareon logs of LK attempts and it happens that both infest and melee dmg check out with retail.

7. Infest damage is fine :^) . The fault's on your side not on warmane/boss
    why do 3/12normal mode people always have the urge to talk bs while they dont know anything about :D:-D?

8. What do you think we were doing for last month? I think you missed the part where we say ,,we cannot even pass through phase 1 or 1,5´´, even tho, we use all possible cooldowns for the tanks and Infest as well.
    dmg is hard but do-able my guild did probably 40 less pulls than urs and passed to p2 couple of times, maybe use ur brain and play better so u can pass p1 or instead dont play with blood dk

How you doing btw? How many times you have killed lk25hc on this realm? OOoo wait, I forgot, you have not even killed PP and Sindra hc for last couple of weeks.
    I also forgot how many times u changed guild to achiev something but I remember what u've achievd since u started lord: 0

9. HolyPriest wif Orange cant heal Infest clearly a L2P Issue, maybe stop clicking or just being bad ?

10. maybe use ur brain and play better
    How was sindra normal last couple of weeks?

11. How was sindra normal last couple of weeks?
    was good, 3 trinket drops 4 runs haHAA, but question urself why it took u 3 ID's to kill bql hc and syndra hc after i killed it first

12. was good, 3 trinket drops 4 runs haHAA, but question urself why it took u 3 ID's to kill bql hc and syndra hc after i killed it first
    maybe cuz you tried all night cuz you couldnt sleep after lost prof hc kill D?

13. maybe cuz you tried all night cuz you couldnt sleep after lost prof hc kill D?
    relax and good luck on lod this week D

14. relax and good luck on lod this week D
    thx you too just have to wait for server restart haHAA

First 123 Last