1. is lk25hc kill ?

hello i stopped playing on lordaeron some time ago bcuz it was too hard to find a guild and too hard to pass 4th bossman in icc
    but i was wondering if lk25hc is kill until now
    would love to play again if not so hard thanks

2. Not yet. Nerfs to ICC are incoming, though, so that might happen soon.

3. Even after nerfs, nothing apart from HP was changed on LK25hc.
    LK is 1shoting MT and infest is not healable... you simply never pass through phase 1 - 1,5

4. I don't really understand what Warmane is trying to achieve here. LK is arguably unkillable on 0% w/o 284 items. In fact, Paragon even hit the enrage timer on their first kill with 5%. And their 0% kill was done about a month after they killed Halion, so it's safe to assume they had a bunch of 284 trinkets, which we all know changed a lot.

5. I don't really understand what Warmane is trying to achieve here. LK is arguably unkillable on 0% w/o 284 items. In fact, Paragon even hit the enrage timer on their first kill with 5%. And their 0% kill was done about a month after they killed Halion, so it's safe to assume they had a bunch of 284 trinkets, which we all know changed a lot.
    Are you suggesting that we release RS solely so people can down LoD?

6. Are you suggesting that we release RS solely so people can down LoD?
    If anyone in the world believes that 1 tank boots will save the main tank from 1 shot, you can.
    But do not ignore the need of nerfing LK25hc base damage and infest damage please.
    Thank you

p.s. on retail rs not not released before LK was killed, just saying

7. 2nd week in a row LK 25 HC buggs for us.
    Last week Tirion wasnt starting the even, now LK 25 HC is missing after we had 6 wipes on him last night and had 40 wipes overall left to do.
    The respond to the ticket was - wait for server restart.
    Can you please allready either FIX ICC 25 or close this realm, better than beating up the dead horse.

8. Are you suggesting that we release RS solely so people can down LoD?
    Also I would like to ask, why did you nerfed just LK25hc s HP and not his base dmg and infest damage as well?
    It was on purpose or you just forgot?

9. If anyone in the world believes that 1 tank boots will save the main tank from 1 shot, you can.
    I was essentially repeating his request back to him in hopes that he would realize the ridiculousness of the request. The boots aren't the only concern for tanks, but the armor trinket is also. But it's also to put into perspective a request to release the next tier (or, half tier, rather) of content so that someone can defeat the previous tier.

But do not ignore the need of nerfing LK25hc base damage and infest damage please.
    Thank you
    I'm sure the developers are monitoring the situation and deciding whether more nerfs are necessary, or if the implementation of the % nerfs to the raid (Strength of Wrynn, Hellscream's Warsong, or whatever their names are) are appropriate.

2nd week in a row LK 25 HC buggs for us.
    Last week Tirion wasnt starting the even, now LK 25 HC is missing after we had 6 wipes on him last night and had 40 wipes overall left to do.
    The respond to the ticket was - wait for server restart.
    Can you please allready either FIX ICC 25 or close this realm, better than beating up the dead horse.
    The developer team is already aware of the situation.
    Also I would like to ask, why did you nerfed just LK25hc s HP and not his base dmg and infest damage as well?
    You're asking the wrong person. I'm not privy to such details. Perhaps Proterean would be better suited to answer your question. Feel free to send him a private message if he doesn't post here.

10. Are you suggesting that we release RS solely so people can down LoD?
    I'd really like to know where this assumption comes from. I never stated anything like this, I just told how the 0% kill was achieved on retail.

And when talking about 284 items I'm also referring more towards weapons than I refer towards tank boots. Main reason they couldn't kill it on retail was the Berserk timer. Paragon hit Berserk with 5% on their frist kill, For the Horde hit the Berserk timer with 10% at their World 2nd kill. On Warmane it's just even more ridiculous since you can't even reach the timer for overtuning reasons.

11. I was essentially repeating his request back to him in hopes that he would realize the ridiculousness of the request. The boots aren't the only concern for tanks, but the armor trinket is also. But it's also to put into perspective a request to release the next tier (or, half tier, rather) of content so that someone can defeat the previous tier.

I'm sure the developers are monitoring the situation and deciding whether more nerfs are necessary, or if the implementation of the % nerfs to the raid (Strength of Wrynn, Hellscream's Warsong, or whatever their names are) are appropriate.

The developer team is already aware of the situation.

You're asking the wrong person. I'm not privy to such details. Perhaps Proterean would be better suited to answer your question. Feel free to send him a private message if he doesn't post here.
    Thanks for response.
    Anyway, please tell them to do something because it stopped to be funny.
    You told us LK is nerfed, then we come to boss and he IKs the tank.
    You cannot mean this seriously........

12. Also I would like to ask, why did you nerfed just LK25hc s HP and not his base dmg and infest damage as well?
    His melee and infest dmg're fine. He's supposed to hit like a bloody truck after all. (Based on info from memory tenks)
    Edited: July 20, 2017

13. Idk u all complain about it being overtuned still, but u havent hit enrage yet.
    Once u hit enrage and the boss is like on 30% u can start complaining but so far i dont see there any reason.
    Make a Vid show it to the Dev's or w/e once u hit the Enrage =)
    The Hp Buffs are most of the Time the biggest issues about the rest u can work around
    Edited: July 20, 2017

14. I'd really like to know where this assumption comes from. I never stated anything like this, I just told how the 0% kill was achieved on retail.
    And yet you can't manage to see why the comparison to live is irrelevant.

And when talking about 284 items I'm also referring more towards weapons than I refer towards tank boots. Main reason they couldn't kill it on retail was the Berserk timer. Paragon hit Berserk with 5% on their frist kill, For the Horde hit the Berserk timer with 10% at their World 2nd kill. On Warmane it's just even more ridiculous since you can't even reach the timer for overtuning reasons.
    What X or Y guild can or cannot do almost a decade ago is irrelevant. Unless you're asking for balance changes in accordance to data from live, in which case I think you should probably consider that what is relevant is the balance here on Lordaeron - not what was on live. Go do the boss, see how far you can get before reaching the zerk timer, then we'll talk again. Ok?

Please don't make me explain the difference between a live server and a private server.
    Thanks for response.
    Anyway, please tell them to do something because it stopped to be funny.
    You told us LK is nerfed, then we come to boss and he IKs the tank.
    You cannot mean this seriously........
    I cannot mean what seriously? What was it that I, specifically, said that escapes you?
    To my knowledge, Lich King's damage was never touched.

123 Last