1. BM PvE Macros? And MAYBE PvP Macros Aswell.

So I hit 70 about 3 days ago and found out about the auto shot/steady shot spam macro or "AS" macro. I also use a MD macro to target the tank or pet(if I'm solo). But other then those two, what other helpful PvE macros are there? Should I make some kind of aspect macro to switch between Viper and Hawk? What about a Freeze macro that stops auto and pet attack? Are there any macros that I'm not thinking of?

Also since I never played a TBC Hunter, what are any/all the PvP macros to use if any. Writing in code would help when presenting the macros in the reply. :)

2. Well, there are plenty of macros. The most useful ones are those that fit your playstyle better (for example I dont use any MD macro).

So:

CD popping:

#show Bestial Wrath
    /cast Bestial Wrath
    /cast Rapid Fire
    /use 13
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

13 is the first trinket you have equipped. Put here any /use Trinkets. You can even write trinket's name instead of "13" (or 14). With #show you see Bestial Wrath's Cooldown.

Aspect changing:

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Aspect of the Hawk(Rank 8); [mod:alt] Aspect of the Viper; [mod:shift] Aspect of the Pack; Aspect of the Monkey

Nothing fancy here, if you hold no modifiers, it will cast Monkey, if you hold ctrl it will cast Hawk, etc etc. Sadly there isn't a more automatic way to do it (like "when character goes <50% mana cast Aspect of the Viper, or "castsequence Hawk, Viper").

Pet+Hunter same target:

/petfollow
    /petattack
    /startattack
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Very basic macro, very useful in raids to always attack the same target. You can mix some modifiers (ctrl/alt/shift) to make a more complex macro, with follow/noattack commands and such.

Survival 3:2 Macro:

/castsequence reset=# Auto Shot, Steady Shot, Arcane Shot, Auto Shot, Steady Shot, Auto Shot, Steady Shot, Multi-Shot(Rank 4), Auto Shot, Steady Shot
    /cast [target=pettarget,exists] Kill Command
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

As for the 1:1 macro, # should be your attack speed. I found this to be a bit clippy, but works most of the time. Usually you will be using this macro with slower weapons and eventually if you go MM/SV (SV expecially useful in raids for Exposed Weakness)

I'd suggest you to read a macro guide, making them is very fun and gives you a better playing experience overall.

For the PvP macros, I currently don't have any, but I think the ones with /focus are very useful in Arena. You can get a Focus addon somewhere in the Forums or on the net.
    There's a Focus frame (like in WotLK) in TBC, but it isn't shown :)