1. Looking for Horde friends.

Years ago, in retail WotLK, this worked. My wife and I found a great friend and had a lot of fun levelling.

A friend brought us to these servers, but he prefers pwning people and the easy life of Icecrown. I spent ages on there, levelled up two level 80s, but really Lordaeron is what I wanted to play. I prefer a challenge and both my wife and I, and now my daughter, are enjoying levelling up the hard/proper way.

However, we have 2 PCs between 3, and even with a third PC (on my shopping list soon) we still lack 2 for an instance group and 7 for a raid group.

The best guilds are made of friends and we're looking for mature people with character in the level range of 10-20 who play regularly between 7 pm to 10 pm UK time who may also occasionally be on earlier or at weekends. We have our own TS server, can set up our own full-time Mumble server, and can use Discord too.

My in game names are:

Halimaw (tauren feral tank for playing with my daughter)
    Halimay (troll hunter gathering character for playing with my wife)
    Halimax (undead warlock for playing by myself)

The wife is a great healer and has a druid and a priest (currently playing shadow though), so folks who just want to DPS are fine, although having a range of characters and roles is better.

We're not looking to be the best on the server or anything like that, just to have fun levelling up and then (if we can find more friends or allies) a little progression raiding.

2. Added your toons to friend's list. If I see you on I'll shoot you a PM. Welcome to Lordaeron :)

3. Hey I've got a lvl 30 odd undead Mage, I'd be interested in some lvling together, obviously I can wait abit until you guys are the same lvl

4. I look forward to seeing you guys in game. Thanks!