1. Screenshoots of BG's

send screenshots to see witch classes tops the bg lists.
    Much love <3

2. Any class can top BG lists. You just need to know what to play. Arguable the best spec for topping damage done is affliction warlocks, if played right. Destruction is pretty good too, but generally not as strong as Affliction. Shadow priests, elemental shamans, balance druids, survival hunters, unholy death knights are all great choices. As long as you put in time to learn your class, you can top the damage done with anything.

Affliction warlocks are the strongest for 3v3 too, if that is something you want to try later on.

3. lol destro lock is rank 1 in bgs!! Affliction and sp just multi dot and has high fake dmg that is useless!! Their dmg is not effictive but me personally use havoc double chaos bolt and one shot 2 guys!! Last night i hited my killing records (52 kills in twin peaks) and also dmg done (28m i guess) if u wanna be bg master choose destro lock or huntards!

4. are WW monks and ret pally good in general? i mean raid and mostly pvp

5. Depends on how you play. Rets can be hard to beat if well played, monks too. But if your only goal is top frags just queue with a premade vs randoms.
    As for destrolocks they can easily be countered most of the time. The only times you should have a massive problems vs them is either when they are in a premade (yet again anybody is hard in a premade) or they are freecasting (also why would you let a lock freecast specially if he has darksoul up?).

Extra stuff:
    And yeah Notorious is right. Learning a class + understanding what other classes/specs can do to you AND what they want to do to you will give you a huge advantage in pvp situations by countering it.
    Simple example would be a warlock that uses darksoul. What should I do in that situation?:
    A) Do I line of sight it?
    B) Do I use a defensive cd to counter it?
    C) Do I counter control him to stop his damage?
    D) Do I know that he wont survive my next damaging attempt so I go all in.
    E) Do I interrupt him as much as i can?
    Adapting to different situations at the right time will make you OP.

6. In PvP :
    Affli, Sp are probably the top dps in BGs. Destro can be quite deadly too plus much more tanky.
    As for WW, they're the strongest in 1v1 situations, have amazing mobility +karma meaning it's quite difficult to kill a monk who isn't too reckless, particularly in BGs. Once stacks are built up, they can 100-0 someone inside a stun.
    Ret has the best (or among the best) burst in game, though their sustained dps is a bit weaker than others. The support they can provide to teammates (read healers) can save any group from getting wiped. They don't do constant hitting like warriors, but support allies and focus on dps only when their burst is up which is when they can rip an enemy apart.

Edit: None of this matters if you're only average or below skilled in your class.

7. lol destro lock is rank 1 in bgs!! Affliction and sp just multi dot and has high fake dmg that is useless!! Their dmg is not effictive but me personally use havoc double chaos bolt and one shot 2 guys!! Last night i hited my killing records (52 kills in twin peaks) and also dmg done (28m i guess) if u wanna be bg master choose destro lock or huntards!
    Why brag about something a bot could do? You must've had a lot of time to get those kills, thats what happens when people camp graveyards and completely ignore objectives or using any kind of utility to help their teammates. DoTs are far from fake damage, I believe they are way more effective and would choose spriest/affliction lock over destro any day. Any decent player will not allow you to cast a chaos bolt.

I think DKs have a easy time topping the charts. Warriors do well too, depending on how much they SS.

8. are frost dk's doing fine in bg or just unholy?