1. [A] <Overload> EU PVE (SUN,MON&WED 17:00 - 21:00ST.

Who are we?
    Overload is a multinational english speaking guild on Warmane-wow, currently started to progress with our raiding core. We have some highly experienced players with a long history of playing. If you think you will be a great asset to the guild apply and follow the steps stated below.We will keep clearing bosses till it no longer gives us joy.

Why should you join us?
    Even though we tend to play seriously, we laugh and troll each other along the way. We enjoy the game and everything that comes with it. We aim to build a friendly and trustworthy atmosphere. We respect everyone, even though your English is not that good, or your skill not that high. As long as you are willing to improve nothing is too bad.

What we ask of you:
    Your honesty, it's a lot to ask but it means everything to us. If you don't like the way we lead, if you think we could do things better, tell us, we are willing to listen, to improve and we are open to every new suggestion you might have.

Your patience
    you might not get in every raid, but we'll do our best to give the opportunity for members to raid.
    Raids take quite a long time (3hours+), due to lack of gear and lack of experience of some of the members. The duration will shorten as we progress, we are improving and learning, but if you decide to join keep in mind you will have to actually have time.

Rolling system
    We'll be starting out with 'LOOT COUNCIL' looting system, which will be the first time many of use this but we believe it will be a succus. a way of gearing people that put effort into the guild and to those who needs the item the most.

Voice communication program
    In raids, you are required to use Discord. https://discordapp.com/

How to apply?
    Exceptional applications will always be considered. Applications without effort are instantly declined.
    Put your application here -> http://overload-outland.shivtr.com/site_applications

Thanks for reading, and we are hoping to see you soon :)

2. Are you looking for tanks? I am gearing as prot warrior (currently pre-T4 gear). I am looking for progression guild where I could learn some tactics. I read alot, but never been on TBC raid. I am vanilla/wotlk player (did full content there).

3. Atm we're not looking for prot warriors i'm afraid. but make an application and we'll see from there.

4. We're looking for exceptional players. we raid Monday, wednesday, sunday. we're willing to help you gear up through tier 4/heroics so u can get into our raid environment. hope to see your application. or /w lederen ingame

We got everything cleared. we're trying to prepare for black temple by finding exceptional loyal performing ppl to our core. we can even attune you. just make an application or write to Lederen in game

5. Looking for an exceptional competitive hunter for our main roster. we're 9/9 bt now 4th alliance guild to do so. we strive to always do better. please make an application or /w lederen ingame.

6. We're looking for exceptional players. we raid Monday, wednesday, sunday. we're willing to help you gear up through tier 4/heroics so u can get into our raid environment. hope to see your application. or /w lederen ingame

We got everything cleared. we're trying to prepare for black temple by finding exceptional loyal performing ppl to our core. we can even attune you. just make an application or write to Lederen in game
    I fail to understand this one.U aren't looking for nothing but exceptional players,specific class.If you are looking for those,then what's point of this ''''we're willing to help you gear up through tier 4/heroics so u can get into our raid environment'''' Is that something to make you look cool or to leave some kind of impression?

Anyone can whisper you indeed,but they wont be getting into guild,that's for sure.No one wants to spend month gearing some random guy who just got to level 70 in order to prepare him for BT.

You are looking for people who are willing to spend good amount of money to gear themselves trough donation.Feel free to say that,freedom of speech still exist.

You wont be inviting people in full blue items.I really want for guild leaders to stop luring people,because those who have items to get accepted in your guild already have one.Since there's no t5 pugs,no one is going to get invited,because there's no way for people to obtain t5 items other than donation if they don't have good pve guild,and if they did,i doubt anyone would leave their guild just to sit on the bench as reserve in some other guild.
    Edited: February 9, 2018

7. Are you looking for tanks? I am gearing as prot warrior (currently pre-T4 gear). I am looking for progression guild where I could learn some tactics. I read alot, but never been on TBC raid. I am vanilla/wotlk player (did full content there).
    we're willing to help you gear up through tier 4/heroics so u can get into our raid environment. hope to see your application. or /w lederen ingame

Good luck.

JK..U need full t5 to get invited.