1. Leveling

How can I level on more than 5 characters in the same time?I already successfully leveled 5 but i would like to level 10 shamans in the same time,

2. Groups of 5 travelling together doing quests.

3. You will have to do one group the hard way(no power leveling), You can't do most quests in raid so you would have to do two groups together at the same time and try and quest and do each quest twice while have a group sit out and wait for the other to finish. But if you do one group first to up to 60 or even 70 then you can power level the other group up much more quickly than trying to level two groups at once.

Don't be afraid to pick up the quests that say gather 20 Strider beaks or 60 Tusks. Use mouse broadcasting to pick up the item on all characters at once. What I do is loot everything but the quest item, Then turn on mouse broadcasting and line up the mouse on the mob on all the windows then right click and use Auto Loot. As long as its a stackable item they will all pick it up about 80% of the time.

It only works on certain quest items never worked on anything else. Found out doing a quest in nagrand on retail back when i had to use keyclone.
    Edited: July 14, 2017 Reason: Clarifcation

4. Then turn on mouse broadcasting and line up the mouse on the mob on all the windows then right click and use Auto Loot.
    What method do you use to line up your characters ?
    I am using the Save View/Set View combo. Did my best to adjust the camera and zoom level as close as possible to each other and its working acceptably so far but I was wondering if you know anything smarter or more accurate.

Thanks! :)

5. I am wondering how effective is this compared to only leveling 5 at once. You need to wait for mob spawns and kill 2x more mobs but reduce travel time. Is it worth it?