1. [Doubt] How to get gold being low level in icecrown?

Hi, I'm new to this server.
    Well the thing is that I have a character of the faction alliance level 22 and I would like to know how to get gold quickly by these levels.
    Thanks in advance

2. get a gather proff, gather matts, sell matts.

3. Excuse my ignorance xd but what do you mean with matts and proff exactly?

4. Hello yuyo. I'm assuming ur new to wow since u don't know what professions are. In short like how there are class trainers... there are profession trainers as well. U will see them in any city like orgrimmar, stormwind, etc etc. U will learn a profession by them. Gathering professions are herbalism mining and skinning. Watch some guides about the professions. Like mining profession will help u mine ores which can sell in auction house. Usually there are different profession combos. Like mining and blacksmithing, tailoring and enchanting, skinning and leatherworking, and herbalism and alchemy. In short these combos will help u max both the professions. For example mining ores will help u make gear from blacksmithing and so on. U can gather herbs from herbalism, or ores from mining, and other stuff from other professions and sell them in the auction house.

5. Here's some general info, with a recap at the end.

Professions are the craft system in wow.
    Each character can have zero, one or two Professions.

Gathering professions let you gather reagents (materials, mats) used by crafting profs :
    -Mining will provide ores
    -Herbalism will let you gather Herbs
    -Skinning will give Leathers from some of the mobs you kill, like beasts.

Crafting professions use these mats to create (craft) various items, with some powerful recipes at max level :
    -Blacksmithing uses ores to craft Weapons and Mail/Plate armors
    -Leatherworking uses Leathers to craft Leather and Mail armors
    -Alchemy uses Herbs to craft potions, like healing or mana pots
    -Jewelcrafting uses ores to craft necklaces and rings, also makes gems for higher level content
    --Tailoring uses the cloth looted on humanoid mobs to create cloth armor, and bags.
    --Inscription uses Herbs to make Glyphs (which can be a good money maker)

On top of that there are 3 secondary skills/profs you can learn in addition to your 2 main professions :
    --First Aid will create bandage from Cloth, very handy (mandatory?) for classes that don't have self-healing capabilities
    -Cooking lets you cook food out of meat, eggs, fish etc. Most of the food you cook is better than vendor's food, but it can be tiedous to level
    -Fishing lets you fish and helps with levelling cooking, but i also is the most time-consuming profession in the game and is a pain to most people. Just skip it...

If your main goal is to make gold, you should probably pick 2 Gathering Profs. Take Skining + another one, and sell everything you get in the Auction House.

If you want help with chosing your professions just let us know what class you're playing, otherwise do as i said and pick 2 gathering profs ! You can still change later.
    Edited: July 20, 2017

6. Inscription also makes good money on low level and you don't even need to farm for it. Just sell the glyphs you craft in order to skill up and you'll get enough gold for all your needs.

Other tips:
    - always loot everything from all NPCs. If it's a grey item, it will sell well to a vendor. If it's a white item, then this means that one or more professions can use it.
    - always loot cloth from humanoid NPCs. Then sell it on the auction house, found in capital cities near the bank. This is easily one of the best ways to make money while leveling, without spending even a minute in farming.
    - do NOT buy anything from vendors or the auction house. You want to make money, not spend it, right? So practice austerity, especially when you're new to the game and you don't know which is worth what. You don't wanna be spending 15 gold on an item which could easily be found for 5, right? You will get better items through quests anyway.
    - Icecrown is a big realm, and so its auction house is also big. Get Auctioneer, or another auction-assisting addon, to help you price and sell things better.
    - do quests. It's as simple as that. Quests give you gold, in addition to experience. Don't just run off to kill random mobs, because you will level more slowly that way. Quests completed at max level give extra gold instead of experience.

7. What about [Enchanting], [Engineering].
    [Inscription] (WoLK only)

I think Enchanting are so useful. Anyone can help me, i create a thread. Thanks. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=361643

8. Step 1: Donate 10$ to skip the queue (get 10 coins for it).

Step 2:??????

Step 3: Get 15000 gold for 10 coins via trade on the webside.

9. What about [Enchanting], [Engineering].
    [Inscription] (WoLK only)

I think Enchanting are so useful. Anyone can help me, i create a thread. Thanks. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=361643
    I already mentioned inscription. Enchanting - NO. Engineering - also no.

Getting enchanting on your first character on a realm is suicide. It means you won't even have enough money to train your spells because you'll have to disenchant every single item that drops, use the cloth to craft green items for disenchanting, and spend gold on enchanting rods. Engineering is a selfish profession - it has almost no ways of making money, it's just there for the PvP perks.
    Edited: July 20, 2017

10. Just level up and do quests.. you will earn exponentially more money at a higher level than you do now from simple questing/grinding.