1. progressive content (EPIC EXPERIENCE)

Hello dear saviors of azeroth

first and foremost we wanna thank you for all the hard work you're doing to save our beautiful planet Azeroth

I'm here today with an idea, to make you people relive the old world of warcraft, the real WoW where people love to play together

with some of my friends, we thought about creating new characters, and leveling up to level 10 together and then start going through old dangeons from level 10 until we reach level 60

then, we start doing gradually Vanilla old raids at level 60 until we get to good old Ragnaros
    then we go up to level 70 and do BC old raids at level 70, then we go up to level 80 and do Wotlk old raids at level 80

and keep doing each raid in order until we get to Cataclysm

the goal behind this idea is to relive the WoW experience to the fullest, with the maximum of challenges and the maximum of fun

if you're interessted, let us know by posting a comment with the name of your character so we could reach out to you

thank you for reading and i hope to see you guys soon :)

2. Would be a fine Idea if Character Copy Paste function was implemented. By that i mean start at Outland server or Medivh. Transfer your character to one of the WOTLK realms ( Icecrown or Lordaeron) then to Neltharion (Cata) and finally Frostwolf (MoP)

3. Would be a fine Idea if Character Copy Paste function was implemented. By that i mean start at Outland server or Medivh. Transfer your character to one of the WOTLK realms ( Icecrown or Lordaeron) then to Neltharion (Cata) and finally Frostwolf (MoP)
    The transfer from Outland sv to Icecrown one, is with money? Or just free? Thanks!