1. Recount and Skada bugged ?

Hello,
    I have my Skada and Recount broken somehow.. I download it from forums here and once i log in, in characters menu and click "addons" everything seems okay on both (load out of date addons is enabled) they dont report anything missing or bugged, but, once i enter ingame i can't active any of those 2. When i type " /recount show " it say "That command doesnt exist. Type /help for more info" (something like this), and when i check around mini map in up right corner, i dont see that thunder for Skada activation either.

Addons i have are: DBM, HealBot, AtlasLoot, Raid Roll and OmniCC

I tried to copy addon from my other computer (Where it works properly) but its all the same.

On this computer i recently downloaded WoW (like week ago) and on that other comp i have it for like year..

Also i am having some GS bug, it shows me like 50 less GS then its supposed to show for some reason but it doesnt matter to me that much, Recount or Skada is primary thing to fix. Thanks and i hope you can help me !

2. I have this same problem where you able to fix it?

3. My Recount works like a charm. When Recount is the only addon loaded, does it work ? If this is the case, try to enable them 1 by 1 and locate the conflict. If LUA errors are disable, please enable them, and show me any potential interesting LUA error.