1. What's up with the JC designs drop rate?

Until now JC designs were utlra-rare (3-5 on AH at the same time at best) and cost thousands of gold.
    Today, 18th of July, there are suddenly 30+ designs on the auction house at laughable prices
    What is that about, Warmane? Can someone explain?

2. So the droprate has been bumped by like 1000 times. After farming an hour in shadowmoon I got 3 jc recipes. Nice work GMs you've just ****ed the jc market. Nicely done

3. It's the same with enchanting recipes, it's the same with rare recipes for all professions. Basically warmane in a nutshell. Stealth buffs/nerfs with no warning whatsoever, no thought behind them. 1 guild mate farmed for 1 hour and got cat's swiftness + 4 JC designs. What a joke...

4. This wasn't intentional and is already being dealt with.

5. Is any actions possible to be taken to reverse the effects of this? I see a lot of people selling 3-4 designs in trade chat and a lot on AH, the damage is already done and right now a selected few got a big advantage from this. Its understandable if its impossible to reverse the effects but would be nice if it indeed was possible.

Cheers

6. you probably can't reverse it since a lot of people spent good gold buying recipes

7. This wasn't intentional and is already being dealt with.
    What you are saying - they will no longer drop with such a big droprate ?

8. What you are saying - they will no longer drop with such a big droprate ?
    Would like to know the same
    If its back to the old drop rates

9. They've literally ruined the good money making from JC, especially for those of us that have spent thousands on rare JC recipes. G ****ing G.

10. Jc rare desing are supposed to be rare but on offy a jc pattern could be sold in ah for 100-300g, not 5k like outland.
    Playing since the beginnig with jc, completed all tbc quests and before today i did not have a single jc recipe, glad they fixed them. Maybe a bit too late, but still glad

11. Jc rare desing are supposed to be rare but on offy a jc pattern could be sold in ah for 100-300g, not 5k like outland.
    Playing since the beginnig with jc, completed all tbc quests and before today i did not have a single jc recipe, glad they fixed them. Maybe a bit too late, but still glad
    I confirm the words of this comrade. Normal price 100-150g on other servers on which I played with less online. On Outland we have 15k online and more ppl can loot any pattern.

12. glad they fixed them. Maybe a bit too late, but still glad
    A little too late? It took them 2 MONTHS to fix recipe droprates of jc/enchanting. That was just outright frustrating. I have levelled jc in the beginning not knowing droprates were bugged. Spend gold leveling it and didn't make any significant gold out of it because I didn't want to spend 5k gold for a decent gem recipe knowing fully well that they can/should fix droprates the next day.

13. Is any actions possible to be taken to reverse the effects of this? I see a lot of people selling 3-4 designs in trade chat and a lot on AH, the damage is already done and right now a selected few got a big advantage from this. Its understandable if its impossible to reverse the effects but would be nice if it indeed was possible.

Cheers
    The difference between the intended drop rate and the actual drop rate is very minor actually. These recipes are not meant to be super rare. Less than 0.5% of actual deviation between the two.

The problem was with the thing beforehand where the designs were incredibly and unnaturally rare which was fixed completely today with this change.

14. The difference between the intended drop rate and the actual drop rate is very minor actually. These recipes are not meant to be super rare. Less than 0.5% of actual deviation between the two.

The problem was with the thing beforehand where the designs were incredibly and unnaturally rare which was fixed completely today with this change.

Well i spent over 25k on JC Recipes before the change. Sucks abit that it was just enormous time waste (all of JC's will agree with me here, only the lazy ones wont) since i can now just get the recipes i want for 500g tops.

15. Well i spent over 25k on JC Recipes before the change. Sucks abit that it was just enormous time waste (all of JC's will agree with me here, only the lazy ones wont) since i can now just get the recipes i want for 500g tops.
    How the hell did you farm 25k already ? Im broke as **** trying to skill JC with these mining spawn rates.

12 Last