1. There will be no reset of honor or arena points on The Burning Crusade realms.

Sharing this piece of information here as well as many people will not notice an update of the thread.

As for TBC and the way things will occur, they will happen as they did on retail. There will be no reset of honor or arena points on The Burning Crusade realms. - Proterean

Source :
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....76#post2839176

2. "blizzlike" wow, you have a shop you have items wich didnt even exists this early and calls "blizzlike". jesus just reset the damn arena points and give items rating req, feels like retail when you get everything for free.

3. Im confused.... they removed the rating requirements? When did that happen? Last I checked there were only a few pieces (just like on retail TBC) that didn't require a rating. . .

4. Im confused.... they removed the rating requirements? When did that happen? Last I checked there were only a few pieces (just like on retail TBC) that didn't require a rating. . .
    S1 & S2 gear didnt require arena rating afaik.

5. "blizzlike" wow, you have a shop you have items wich didnt even exists this early and calls "blizzlike". jesus just reset the damn arena points and give items rating req, feels like retail when you get everything for free.
    Stop crying about everything. A lot of people can't afford a huge amount of time farming or going a raid, and donating helps keeping the server alive.

Many players who have honor and arena points are wondering if they will lose them when the reset comes. This only makes players feel more comfortable.

This is just a game after all...

6. "blizzlike" wow, you have a shop you have items wich didnt even exists this early and calls "blizzlike". jesus just reset the damn arena points and give items rating req, feels like retail when you get everything for free.
    Yeah they should definitely reset points so people who haven't even had enough time to farm full S1 (and can't get anytime soon S2 due to season length) will be facing T5 geared players constantly. Smart thinking my dude! Even Blizzard wasn't that moronic.

7. **** my life if this dude Jeppster played retail tbc at all.

8. I think you should make this thread sticky

9. rating requirements went in at S3 level, it was 1850 for weapons and 2k for shoulders.

10. Does anyone know if s1 and s2 gear will share set bonus? If i have lets say gladiator head and buy merciless legs, will i get the 2piece 35 resi bonus?

11. Does anyone know if s1 and s2 gear will share set bonus? If i have lets say gladiator head and buy merciless legs, will i get the 2piece 35 resi bonus?
    yessssssssssssssssssssssss