1. Enhantsment healing is kinda low Compared to the retail servers

So hello everyone, i am playing enhantsment shaman for a while now. i've seen some video's on youtube about enhantsment shaman how they play (they play retail btw) so i watched their burst etc and how much they could heal with ANCESTRAL GUIDANCE, in the burst it healed the youtubers between 10k and 30k hp every hit. but here in mop it only heals me for 2k max.... besided that i got even more gear then them. so i was just wondering is it bugged? or is it extremly nerfed here? some other enhantsment shamans told me it is a bugg here but idk can someone help me out with more information?

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day!

2. So hello everyone, i am playing enhantsment shaman for a while now. i've seen some video's on youtube about enhantsment shaman how they play (they play retail btw) so i watched their burst etc and how much they could heal with ANCESTRAL GUIDANCE, in the burst it healed the youtubers between 10k and 30k hp every hit. but here in mop it only heals me for 2k max.... besided that i got even more gear then them. so i was just wondering is it bugged? or is it extremly nerfed here? some other enhantsment shamans told me it is a bugg here but idk can someone help me out with more information?

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day!
    Do some testing with heal scaling on ehancements and make a nice bugreport, that will help out more. But yes I've felt it aswell it skinda low.

3. Yes i did some tests and compared the healing on this server and the retail servers. the difference is: i heal 100-3k max Retail:10-30k so i will try to bugg report it. thanks for the reaction!

4. Yeah it does seem kind of low. Enh shamans die so easily even with shaman rage and guidance+wolves out.

5. Yeah it does seem kind of low. Enh shamans die so easily even with shaman rage and guidance+wolves out.
    yes but that is only in warmane in retail its not that easy to kill one... so i hope warmane will fix it soon :D just everyone report the bugg and let the population of enhantsment shamns grow cuz foreal ... in whole warmane are maybe 10 enhantsment shammans (active)

6. I found the problem with enhancement shaman healing. Battle fatigue is affecting ancestral guidance's healing when it should not. I made a bug report on the tracker.

7. Please report any bugs you find on our bug tracker. It's the one and only way to call our attention to bugs. Any topics on forum regarding bugs are not allowed.

Usually we delete it on sight but I will leave this topic locked with this reply so everyone can see it.