1. Honor reset season 2? Blizzlike?

Hello.

In retail TBC the arena points reset each season, but i was able to cap honor @ 75,000 honor and keep the honor for the next season.

This is Blizzlike i know since i did this on several characters every season on retail TBC and was gladiator.

Will it be the same on Warmane TBC? Would be good for us to know since farming 75K honor to just
    have it reset would be very frustrating for alot of people.

I dont mind either way, but we need to know.

Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, i was unable to find it in that case.

2. Arena points were not reset on retail, no need to lie about playing back then or being glad.

3. Was gladiator and dont remember that points never got resetted and you had a cap of 5000 (if i rememebr correct) :thinking:

4. I swear every second player who even barely set foot in retail TBC and probably was 12 at a time, considers himself a "gladiator". Laughable.

5. I might have misremembered the arena points part. But i was sure i was capping honor every season.

Also i was not 12 at the time, im 28 now do the math.
    And about barely setting foot in bc, i cleared all of t5/t6 realm first my guild also got m'uru world #7 pre-nerf so im sure i set my foot in more places earlier than most.

And since most people on these private servers are edgy kids with 0 trust towards other players words, here is a screenshot of my season 4 glad rogue.

https://gyazo.com/4616a85f2a5f1920afbafdc215e543e2

Now that we're done comparing penises, we can get back to being a friendly helpful community.

Have fun in season 2!

6. you could've literally clicked the top thread at the time and found out about the honor reset (or rather, the lack-of) but instead you chose to be stupid and create not one, but two threads instead

7. I honestly didnt see it, i guess i was tired. My bad :).

8. s4 gladiator rogue? in merciless shoulders? and in Dalaran?

Ok....

9. s4 gladiator rogue? in merciless shoulders? and in Dalaran?

Ok....
    Im just going to assume that people are trolling at this point, nobody can be this ******ed.

Its called transmog and retail.

10. dewd, screenshot from TBC or didn't happen, ppl here don't care if you were a gladiator in some panda expansion. xdd
    i aint trolling, you are in dalaran dude, oh wait.... was dalaran tbc? or naxx vanilla?

11. omg, screen shows s4 gladiator MOUNT. kids nowdays...

12. It is actually really easy to check someone out if they claim they are glads. Nearly ALL glad teams had profiles on Arena Junkies back then.

13. It is actually really easy to check someone out if they claim they are glads. Nearly ALL glad teams had profiles on Arena Junkies back then.
    Good thing whether someone was a Gladiator in TBC is irrelevant today.

14. Good thing whether someone was a Gladiator in TBC is irrelevant today.
    People need to feel good about something, they need the e-peen bragging rights, no matter how relevant it is now!