1. Scarab Lord?

Hello. Just wanted to ask, will you make this title available at some point? Thinking for those who have the Black Qiraji Battle Tank mount.

2. The title is associated with the opening of the gates, not just owning the mount, which on basically nearly all of our realms isn't possible to do. We can implement the event without many problems on our TBC realms and we might consider it down the road for some fun for the players.

But as of now, it's not in the official agenda. Just a faint dream to replicate the experience. But then again, TBC was a faint dream once too. Be on the lookout for it.

3. Oh, that's cool. Just gotta make sure the mount is handled properly as it would kinda loose it's current rarity / value (1150 coins) if half the server would bang the Gong. On a sidenote, better get that Nozdormu rep to Neutral huh? :)

4. Would love to get the title ♡♡♡

5. As long as I don't need to do THIS again... :)

10 hours a day for 2 months, good times.. :D

6. Any update on this? Been trying to think of a fair way to implement it. The mount being as rare as it is (despite being a donation reward), I'd hate to see the title being easily accessable through a quest chain from Vanilla (which probably won't be much trouble to do, compared to what it was back when it was current content). I suppose the grind and such is still longer than your usual quest line but grinding bugs for a month opposed to running an already opened AQ40 for some easy rep makes all the difference. Then combined with blasting through the level 60 content, it wouldn't be too much problem in getting this. Considering how the mount is obtained, perhaps bulk them together, or add the title as a secondary option for purchase for Exalted Donors. I don't know actually, you guys (devs) probably knows this more than me. :)

7. Does this work on Outland server ?
    can anyone obtain scarab lord title on tbc ?

8. Does this work on Outland server ?
    can anyone obtain scarab lord title on tbc ?
    Not yet, @devs, any update on this? I remember one of the staff members they wanted to implement this in some kind of way.

9. I rather not see this title implemented tbh. Because it will probably just increase the toxic levels of competition already in place and the only thing coming out of this will be aprox 30 players or so sitting at the Gong NPC with a macro command for handing in the final quest in order to get the title first.

10. If it would be implemented that way, assuming no custom fix, getting it first is kinda care as no one else will be present in the zone anyways to see it (apart from the casual leveler and maybe some bots). Now if they make it so only the first person to bang gets it, it'd be a lot of crying on the forums. If it'd work like retail, everyone would have 10 hours within the first person. Although, the gates are already opened and it'd require a lot of effort to make this work, since many of the stepps leading to completion of this chain has bugged raids etc (BWL to mention one).

I suppose the easiest way for them to implement this would be to just bundle it together with the mount, that Exalted donors have access to. And leave it there. But if they want to go the extra mile, me, being one of those with the mount, would find it a lot of fun to do the chain again. Make it a 2 part criteria.

*Have the mount
    *Has completed the Bang a Gong! quest, no time limit.

Although it'd be a lot of work to cater to the 30 or what players having to mount so I wouldn't hold me breath for this solution. Do want the title tho!
    Edited: February 11, 2018

11. Yeah but what charm does the title have when 400+ other players got it? The entire glory of the title lies in the fact that only 1 person per server could have it. = /

12. Don't mean to necro this but instead of making another of these threads, if you (devs) plan on making another PvE competition, like the SSC one last year, the title (Scarab Lord) could be a nice reward, along with the Contest Winner tabard.