1. Please dont make it easier, don´t listen the whinners, if ppl want it easy go to somewhere else
    ye im sure you have more insight than the 2 top guilds on the server, theyre probably just too bad to kill LK HC right?

2. Ok, i ´m playing in this realm just because of the challenging and be able to do all quests without being overpower, and for that reasons is a lot of fun- If they are changing it for good is not a problem, just got affraid because nowadays everybody want to passthrought content with not even sweat, thats all, this realm is the only one i found with that criterias, that´s why my concerns

3. Ok, i ´m playing in this realm just because of the challenging and be able to do all quests without being overpower, and for that reasons is a lot of fun- If they are changing it for good is not a problem, just got affraid because nowadays everybody want to passthrought content with not even sweat, thats all, this realm is the only one i found with that criterias, that´s why my concerns
    Lordaeron isn't being made easier, just less hard. I believe values in raids are still higher than retail, just not so high it's too difficult.

4. Lordaeron isn't being made easier, just less hard. I believe values in raids are still higher than retail, just not so high it's too difficult.
    Lord Marrow seems to have 20% less HP on normal and 15% on HC. Are other bosses around the same? I don't personally think Marrow should be nerfed, there are several guilds that have killed it on 10 and 25 hc.

5. Please dont make it easier, don´t listen the whinners, if ppl want it easy go to somewhere else
    hello i ve never entered any raid on lordaeron but pls dont nerf haHAA

6. ICC has been nerfed, and now it is ideal apart from LK25hc.
    I wrote multiple times, multiple persons not to nerf only HP of this boss, but his melee value and infest damage as well, as far as it is not healable.
    This means boss difficulty has not changed at all and still needs to be nerfed (you cannot pass to P2, MT often got 1shot from boss and infest is insane...).
    I just hope we don´t have to wait for nerf of this boss for another 3 months.

First 12