1. Difficulty changes

Can we get some clarification on what has actually changed please?

2. They will remove blood beasts and marks on DBS and make enrage timer 25 min so people can get Storming the Citadel

3. Can we get some clarification on what has actually changed please?
    they will nerf boss's hp = retail but normal only. Maybe LK25hc, too.

4. they will nerf boss's hp = retail but normal only. Maybe LK25hc, too.
    LK HC is the main reason they even considered nerfing content since both 10 and 25m versions were mathematically impossible.

Nobody knows about ICC yet but ToGC for example got nerfed quite a bit so that even pugs should be able to clear 4/5 HC, anub obviously not since they didnt do anything about the adds )
    And as far as i know, the hp values atleast are still above retail numbers so while its doable for a pug, i dont think its a complete steamroll.

5. Nobody knows about ICC yet
    People should know very soon, as if I'm correct the new values will take effect in the reset, in about... 10 minutes?

6. if I'm correct the new values will take effect in the reset, in about... 10 minutes?
    apparently not :p

7. apparently not :p
    The reset didn't happen or you didn't notice any nerfs?

8. The reset didn't happen or you didn't notice any nerfs?
    There was no server restart to apply any update.

9. It didn't happen automatically, should be restarting about now or a couple minutes.
    There should be no downtime, just a restart.

10. Cmon why is it so hard to tell us how much this nerf will be... @Obnoxious

11. Restart happened, did all raids got nerfed, or only ICC?

12. Please dont make it easier, don´t listen the whinners, if ppl want it easy go to somewhere else

13. Restart happened, did all raids got nerfed, or only ICC?
    Other raids already had been nerfed from the information I have (and other players have confirmed). Not sure if any was left besides ICC.
    Please dont make it easier, don´t listen the whinners, if ppl want it easy go to somewhere else
    It's not "whining" when even the top Guilds can't do certain content and a lot of the rest isn't doable by anyone but very experienced players. There's a difference between being challenging and being a server only a handful will have fun playing.

14. Mostly ICC. Other raids were nerfed earlier.

12 Last