1. Newbie needs some helps

Hi guys,

I am a newbie to the World of Warcraft and new to anything.

I found warmane and felt interest in the game so I downloaded it and started my undead warlock trip.

Yestersday I just leveled up to lv 70 by doing the quests all the time since I started the game.

Now I really confuse and want some helps from you guys:

1. What should I do now? Since I am a newbie to WOW, I lost my way when I reached lv 70.

2. I don't plan to donate much money on the game so I would like to do things by myself ( which means I would NOT buy golds using dollars, cause' I want to enjoy the game by learning it)

3. I learned Mining and Herb and both of them are just about 90 skill levels XDDDD..

4. Really need some helps and my ID is Aloen if you guys want to help a newbie.

Thanks for your reading time guys! Hope everyone doing well!

2. WoW is a big world to experience. It depends on what you like to do, if u enjoy killing other players u can PvP which consists of battlegrounds where you have to work with your teammates to complete the objectives and defeat the other team, World pvp where u fight guys that are hanging around in the open world or even gank low levels if you are into that (you know i am), and arenas (when u get a little better), or you can fight the enemies in this expansion by doing dungeons and raids. dungeons are a group of 5 ppl and raids are bigger, up to 25. Raids can feel even cooler when you know the lore and u know who are you killing and why so if you are into that, go ahead. You can also focus on trying to get rich by leveling up your professions and grinding. That can get boring but may like it. these are the main things you can focus. Important is also to progress your character by gearing up. There are different gear for pvp and pve, and they are obtained differently. pve gears are dropped from certain bosses or purchased in exchange for certain currency and pvp gear is only purchased by honnor points or arena points (which are gathered by doing pvp activities).
    That is all i can think of right now, hopefuly u will find yourself on one of these things and enjoy your wow experience. Best of luck in Outland!