1. Alliance bonus

Hi there, simple suggestion.

Since they're at 3/4 kids flooding every zone and ganking people, why not simply remove every mounts and bonuses for alliance and make it fair again?
    These bonuses are undeserved and are just breaking the game.
    #MakeOutlandFairAgain

As proof of what I'm saying, just wait for these pigs to start troll/spit/taunt on that topic, you'll have a good view of how ****ty is their mentality

2. tbh. the server was really nice until the perks came in, then allys starting being big ego kids.

who started fighting at summoning stones? allys after they got the buffs.

who started ganking at quest elites/questing areas? allys after they got the buff.

when i first lvl my first two 70s, ally hardly ever ganked in vanilla zones/outlands, and now all they do is gank horde, so we're doing to it back. the perks just made the server toxic

3. you must be joking, please go to SV or SP sum stone to check, 90% of time there are more than 20 horde.

4. Yeah, you guys are on drugs. Yes, the perks have shifted the popular faction to alliance and a **** ton of horde faction changed in hopes to take advantaged of the perks and race change back. I know that probably wasn't going to happen, but I hope warmane consider it because I and a lot of other people what their instant bg queues back. lol

I have leveled a horde toon (lv68 currently) and I have seen a lot more alliance then horde. It is no where near what it was at release or shortly there after. In fact I think the horde are the minority now. lol

5. I dont care about the free mounts, reputation, or xp gains to be honest, but the extra honor gains still going are obsurd.

6. tbh. the server was really nice until the perks came in, then allys starting being big ego kids.

who started ganking at quest elites/questing areas? allys after they got the buff.

when i first lvl my first two 70s, ally hardly ever ganked in vanilla zones/outlands, and now all they do is gank horde, so we're doing to it back. the perks just made the server toxic
    You're crazy if you don't think the Horde did this when they had the advantage.

@Thread, the perks end on the 1st anyway.

7. You're crazy if you don't think the Horde did this when they had the advantage.

@Thread, the perks end on the 1st anyway.
    Will faction change from alliance to horde be available at that date?

8. tbh. the server was really nice until the perks came in, then allys starting being big ego kids.

Horde were doing this way before alliance got perks, that is why alliance got the perks, they couldn't even move in game because horde were swarming everything and camping every alliance 24/7 due to having tons more people.

9. Th eres still way more horde from my in game experience. I see horde everywhere and i can barely quest without being ganked. Also horde win every bg that i enter.

10. Proves yet again, hordes cant win without 10 v 1

11. Th eres still way more horde from my in game experience. I see horde everywhere and i can barely quest without being ganked. Also horde win every bg that i enter.
    I don't know... I just leveled a horde toon lv68 so far and I have run into a **** ton of more alliance. I even had 3 drop down on me from the sky to gank me. it was pretty funny. There really isnt many horde neither.... no one doing ramps/bf/ub/sp/mana/AC normals. I've been trying for the last 2 days, kinda pissed me off that I was thinking of xfering to alliance. Which is a hell of a lot more active.

12. https://www.warmane.com/information

The population of both factions are pretty balanced, with a little sway between the two for who has the upper hand at different times. Anecdotal evidence (the "this is what happens to me, so this is what's true") is irrelevant. If you're meeting more Alliance as a Horde, it just means you're going to places Alliance is gathering at, and vice-versa. Also, complaining about Alliance ganking is nothing short of hypocrisy, since that's what Horde did all day long when they had the numeric advantage.

13. I hear you Obnoxious... but playing at my times Eastern time zone 6pm - 1am. I have seen way more alliance then horde and like I said I've been leveling a horde alt (currently 68) and there just isnt the same activity on horde side as alliance. BG's queues have gone way up for alliance, and there are fewer games. Probably something to do with it being summer. But still, alliance just seems way more active at the moment probably not as over populated at horde were in the beginning.

14. Well to drop my 5cent`s into this. When i been leveling on alliance we had no perks yet.
    No matter where you went there were like 80% hordes and 20% allies.
    No matter where i did quests and no matter what i did i got rolled over by a mass of horde players thinking they have to kill me because they are 8v1 ... i stopped actually counting my death when i reached the 400 mark.

The auctions house activity was a joke, we had like 7-8k auctions in there (now more then 35k) and bg queue`s always instant.
    I have to agree that alliance is at the moment being overflooded (specially by multiboxer abusing the perks to sell those character for later when perks ending) and you see everywhere aliance people arround.

Yet i have to say that more of the time it is the horde who does low level ganking or only attack if they are more.. I am someone who is protecting low levels every day in STV and if a horde player loses the 1v1 fight, be sure there will suddenly pop up 2-3 more just to beat my *** up ;)

I actually hope the perks end soon and the people who swapped over to alliance only because of the perks go back to the horde because we have way too many kids on the ally side right now.
    Edited: July 21, 2017

15. It is great the perks will be gone on the 1st but whats done is done. Personally I am so over even attempting random bg's due to the mind numbing and painfully slow losses in av that last 40+ minutes for a lousy 250 honor as horde when I try everything I can to help my faction win only to be slowly farmed and lose by reinforcements and watch the alliance make 1k honor in a single game. Even the people farming honor afk as alliance can make double or more the amount that horde make. Now I am not saying every game is a loss but when its 50/50 and even on a win in a bg the alliance can still make more honor which has led to more than the usual amount of a**holes afking on both factions. Why compete as horde when you are outgeared and make crap for honor over a terribly long amount of time and why compete as alliance when you can afk and make an insane amount of honor doing nothing quickly (These are not suggestions to go afk any bg, if you do afk I hope you get perma banned)

123 Last