1. Yeah level in STV good luck m8
    I level in STV on all my alts, and help my buddies there as well. It's the fastest zone to get to 40 quickly. Most of the quests are kill or collect objectives, and near eachother/overlapping. Just bring a 70 pal with you, and murder all the plebes that start crap. Mostly the only people that start crap are fresh level 70's that can't get **** done at level cap.

2. It's adorable that you think only Alliance side has *******s. I've been ganked by 70 Horde more times than I can count. There are *******s and children on both sides.

Just today I had some douche Tauren Druid following me around Arathi Highlands who killed me probably 6 times for no reason whatsoever.

3. tbh. the server was really nice until the perks came in, then allys starting being big ego kids.

who started fighting at summoning stones? allys after they got the buffs.

who started ganking at quest elites/questing areas? allys after they got the buff.

when i first lvl my first two 70s, ally hardly ever ganked in vanilla zones/outlands, and now all they do is gank horde, so we're doing to it back. the perks just made the server toxic
    The allies you are talking about were the horde who transfered who were scumbags. The server was NOT nice before perks. Not sure how 70% horde is nice.

4. When are the bonuses going to end?

5. The allies you are talking about were the horde who transfered who were scumbags. The server was NOT nice before perks. Not sure how 70% horde is nice.
    agreed by 100%....

6. Are you guys seriously crying about ganks? It's a pvp server. Get over yourselves for real! I get ganked a lot on both sides. IT'S A PVP SERVER. I knew it when I started!

7. Thanks, god... now I hope all the horde that xfer to take advantage of them and thought that they would be able to xfer back. Quit playing alliance so we can get our instant bgs back. =)

8. i would be fine if they switch back to horde. Will even push the instant queue`s you mention ^^

9. it is because of the perks and the temporary lock on making horde toons. all the horde that was already around either faction changed or lvled up and had no new hordies coming through for awhile.

First 123