1. @Ibsbutts2

Believe me its not that much better on alliance side. On alliance side if you arent in a 5man+ premade you will lose 80% of the time. Because people bg jump, it has happen since day 1. AV is probably 75% wins, when they pop now cause there arent that many games anymore.

2. I'm pretty sure that 90% of the "Ally" that are ganking you are the previous horde gankers that faction changed for perks.

3. Its gonna end in 10 days anyway. Removing it would be unfair to people who started playing couple weeks ago

4. They can keep their perks for all I care. Just no transfers back to Horde, please.

5. Its gonna end in 10 days anyway. Removing it would be unfair to people who started playing couple weeks ago
    They said the 1st August mate so please don't ask for more time you've had 2 months to play a easy mode version of TBC as Alliance.

I'm pretty sure that 90% of the "Ally" that are ganking you are the previous horde gankers that faction changed for perks.
    Yea that what happens when you offer people a easy mode with faster gearing and free mounts you know the mounts you have to grind gold to get.

They can keep their perks for all I care. Just no transfers back to Horde, please.
    I don't see that happening the best they can do is maybe lock faction changing for a few months but Horde players have to catch up to Ally especially for PvPP players since Ally is probably way more geared including alts and offspecs so wouldn't hurt if a few came back to Horde.

6. it will be kind of a money mkaing machine when transfers from ally to horde are allowed again for coins.... lets say "only" 10% of all allys that swapped over for perks go back to horde.... 7500 allies - 10% = 750 - take for each change 25coins... rent is saved for next 2 years =D

7. They said the 1st August mate so please don't ask for more time you've had 2 months to play a easy mode version of TBC as Alliance.

Yea that what happens when you offer people a easy mode with faster gearing and free mounts you know the mounts you have to grind gold to get.

I don't see that happening the best they can do is maybe lock faction changing for a few months but Horde players have to catch up to Ally especially for PvPP players since Ally is probably way more geared including alts and offspecs so wouldn't hurt if a few came back to Horde.
    Easy mode is and always has been horde, your just a plebe that IMAGINES otherwise.

8. alliance was easymode since day 1 of wow release (paladin lel). horde always had the best and most reliable players through all expansions

9. There's a reason Alliance got perks in the first place. Horde was doing this and it wrecked the first few weeks of the game.

Factions are BARELY balanced even WITH the perks...Imagine them taking it away...

10. Interestingly, I have been leveling my 1st toon on this server (ally side) and have just entered Outlands. Over the course of the last 2 hours, I ran into a more or less equal amount of alliance and horde in Zangarmarsh and was only ganked by 3 different level 70 horde rogues (players who don't even have an interest in quest objectives, presumably).

11. cant wait until next tuesday and they lose the perks honestly. like even if you win a BG they still get more pvp points thats some bull****

12. cant wait until next tuesday and they lose the perks honestly. like even if you win a BG they still get more pvp points thats some bull****
    I can't wait neither... so alliance can have faster ques again and please take back all the bandwagon jumpers that come over just for the perks.

13. The only thing that really bothers me about the perks is the honor gain, if you wanna talk about an unfair advantage, its certainly in BGs. Alliance gear up faster, and that advantage will carry them for a long time. Goes a long way when you have full resil and horde don't. Horde win AV, get 400 honor, Alliance win AV, they get 700+ ... ****in stupid.

Also it seems like Alliance has a pretty healthy population, they said they would end the bonus early if the faction imbalance was fixed before August 1st. Guess they forgot about doing that.
    Edited: July 27, 2017

14. Yeah i think alliance have the advantage with perks.

But alliance leveling is kinda harder than horde. Horde is way linear with Zones connected.

As alliance you have to Travel all over the place around lvl 30+ To levels.

15. Yeah i think alliance have the advantage with perks.

But alliance leveling is kinda harder than horde. Horde is way linear with Zones connected.

As alliance you have to Travel all over the place around lvl 30+ To levels.
    Yeah but that isn't as big of a deal when you get a free mount.

Also it really depends on which zones you level in and what race you are. Human leveling is insanely linear if you ask me (Elwynn, Westfall, Redridge, Duskwood, STV) all near each other and thats like levels 1-48 on a x5 server.

First 123 Last