1. My Brother lost his chars

As from title, i was playing with my brother and friends. one of them asked him to log on his character to set all the skills bar. once back on his account, my brother realised that his characters were disappeared, he is able to log in his own account but it seems like he hadn't played at all.

he had a warrior around 49-50 and another char rogue lvl 24(now diseppeared both of them)

we would understand why/how the characters are disappeared because oblviously he will not make other characters from beginning.

thx in advance for you help/answer

looking to hear from one of the admin as soon as possible pls.

here there is his post: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=361555

2. Account sharing and toons are "lost"? That's what I'm getting from this post. Don't account share and you won't have "lost" characters! I think it's actually against warmane's rules.

3. If he is dumb enough to share his account, he deserves to have that person delete his characters tbh.

4. @Chablo and @Derpykins

my brother didn't share his account to anyone and the friends i was talking to, they are all friend in real life since 15+ years, so there is nothing against the rules and i didn't say that somebody deleted his chars because just 10 minutes were past between login on his friend account and his own account.

nobody got his account datas

so before starting saying stuff without sense and accusing of "breaking rules" just listen and i want an answer from a Game Master/Admin or whatever, not from normal member that doesn't know what happened because they can't acquire any info from the game datas.

Still waiting for an answer from somebody of the staff.

Thx, have a good day.

5. U say his Chars are gone.
    But demand u didnt say his chars were deleted? what?

If he doesnt killed his chars himself, some other dude did it.

AND.
    Before u accuse other People to say smack and u dont want to hear their opinions, dont post it open in the forum where everyone can butt in and write a ticket.

Gosh why are People so ... nevermind.

6. @Chablo and @Derpykins

my brother didn't share his account to anyone and the friends i was talking to, they are all friend in real life since 15+ years, so there is nothing against the rules and i didn't say that somebody deleted his chars because just 10 minutes were past between login on his friend account and his own account.

nobody got his account datas

so before starting saying stuff without sense and accusing of "breaking rules" just listen and i want an answer from a Game Master/Admin or whatever, not from normal member that doesn't know what happened because they can't acquire any info from the game datas.

Still waiting for an answer from somebody of the staff.

Thx, have a good day.
    His friends deleted his characters, it's as simple as that. His characters didn't delete themselves. Next time, you people should learn to not share your account info. =)

7. Want an answer from a game master? Open a ticket in game. Your brother somehow got hacked and has been using different accounts. Characters don't just disappear on their own. There's no support for account sharing.

"If you really trust your mate and he trusts you, you may share that account, just keep in mind that there is no support if something happens, like scams, inability to login someday because one of you changed password and etc. Account sharing is not bannable, it's just not recommended and we do not support it, account trading is bannable." - Warmane Moderator.