1. What are the differences between wotlk and tbc multiboxing?

Hi guys,

It's been pretty much a whole year since I multiboxed on lordaeron and icecrown. Just started singleboxing on outland and I'm guessing I'll start multiboxing soon as well. So my question to you, the players that know a lot more than me, is what are the differences between wotlk and tbc multiboxing? Like for example, does Jamba work on tbc? Can you multibox melee classes without IWT in TBC? (Is there IWT-key in TBC?) What are the challenges with setup/gameplay that I won't expect on tbc when switching from wotlk?

2. So far what I've noticed:

- lot of Jamba features is not working

- no IWT makes questing really annoying, you need to set views and broadcast mouse each quest

- impossible to mb melee classes at decent level, you need to follow master and hope ur slaves can reach your target, they stop following after every hit, when questing you need to constantly line them up to face your target

- no aoe heals

- harder to farm gear, each honor piece requires ridiculous amount of honor and you need to win 10 BGs each to obtain 30 marks. Due to the bugged green/blue drops you gonna have worthless low level gear at lvl 70 and need to quest for each green item

- outland : absolute nightmare to level if you dont have 70 toons already. Literally every low level zone is flooded by lvl 70s killing low levels. When I entered neutral zone( Stonetalon Mountains) for the first time I died 6 times in 30 minutes. Some people at lvl 70 dont even have epic mount but they dont mind spending 1 hour waiting for you to release. This makes leveling extremely hard, you need to give up even more quests = more travel time etc.