Celebaa3

Rogue vs Druid

I was dueling feral and I just can't beat him, when I get him on 15 % he go in bear form and heal then switch cat form and kill me

2. Yes, that's what druids do. So do you have a question or?

3. What I got from OP: Delete the rogue, reroll a feral.

4. What spec are you? What gear are you running?

5. You can beat every dps gear druid as sub rogue unless he go 45k+ bear form gear with "corroded skeleton key"
    Edited: July 26, 2017

6. In duels it's honestly fair game if the druid is good, any good druid will use skeleton and start on bear form. winning leans towards a skilled feral imo

7. You must be really crap geared, because bis sub rogue annihilating druid even in bear form, not to mention if rogue is human.
    Human rogue destroys everything if has good timing on procs.

Rogue can keep druid stunned/sapped forever.

Just:
    - don't use cloak untill entagling roots.
    - use garrote druing SD to prevent barkskin
    Edited: July 28, 2017

8. well my rogue does have crap gear, but am talking from a feral druid PoV. never had any issues with rogues can go both ways as long as we talking about duels. in bgs doe when they open in cat form/mounted then yea no hope.

9. Feral is cake for sub, just never go toe to toe when evasion is down. And who the hell wears key in pvp ?

edit: Getting blind between morphs is practically a win, if you sit in roots be ready to blind as s/he will most likely try to get hots rolling. And save cloak for faerie, useless to blind full and sit visible with cos on cd.
    Edited: July 28, 2017

10. Key was like BiS during retail WotLK everyone had it lol.

11. It's funny how little people know about wotlk pvp 8 years after the release.No,you can't beat feral druids,taralej made it pretty clear.No matter what you do,you won't beat a good feral in wotlk

12. You must be really crap geared, because bis sub rogue annihilating druid even in bear form, not to mention if rogue is human.
    Human rogue destroys everything if has good timing on procs.

Rogue can keep druid stunned/sapped forever.

Just:
    - don't use cloak untill entagling roots.
    - use garrote druing SD to prevent barkskin
    Please try not to give advice if you know nothing about wotlk pvp.Save cloak for roots? roots are your last concern when facing a feral.You only save cloak to restealth vs a feral.Garrote prevents barkskin for like 3 seconds which hardly matter as a druid is still tanky in bear form.Taralej was the only one that actually had a point:you don't beat ferals as a rogue in wotlk,you just can't.You can't stunlock it forever,no matter what you do a duel will go like this: you bring him low hp after popping all your cds,he just gets a clone>heals to full>kite you> **** you up
    Edited: August 9, 2017

13. Just reroll the feral druid's natural predator - the troll. Also stock up on flash bombs.
    Edited: August 9, 2017

14. Rogue losing to feral is l2p issue. You not beating it doesnt make it a counter ... sorry.

15. Please try not to give advice if you know nothing about wotlk pvp.
    Please follow your own advice...

You can't stunlock it forever,no matter what you do a duel will go like this: you bring him low hp after popping all your cds,he just gets a clone>heals to full>kite you> **** you up
    If you popped all your cds and then sitting in clone waiting to die, then you simply need to l2p. Druid is cake if you catch him between shape shift. You are waiting for a moment like "clone>heals to full" to use your saved cds and catch the druid out of bear.

Back at vanilla times most rogues where unable to beat a geared prot war, while a few rogues did them naked only with a kitchen knive. Still today there are enough rogues who are out of ideas if their pop everything stunlock tactic is not working. Skilled druids trick you with a fake clone, bad ones fall for an early blind....