1. Elixir of Ancient Knowlege

so I have been farming this item whole day yesterday so i can level up my paladin today and 2 minutes after using it server crashed , i have heard enough of excuses for crashes that begin to appear on daily base i want that item back in my backpack once i log in , i wan every minute lost of it to be back to me , tell me if thats fair or not

2. server is back online but my character is dead because server crashed while i was in combat
    , legit ?!

3. Yes, it is legit. Yes it is fair, you rolledback. Now go to the NPC again, it probably spawned with the crash.

4. Yes, it is legit. Yes it is fair, you rolledback. Now go to the NPC again, it probably spawned with the crash.
    you dont get it , i lose elixir when i died -_-

5. You don't lose items like that. You rolledback, maybe check the bags of the character you got the elixir to drop on. And yes, you should die on a crash, it's basically the same as Alt+F4 mid fight.

6. General rule: You know very well that the server might crash. If you get an item of immense value that you spent many hours to farm, make a screenshot as an evidence that you farmed the item. Then a GM may return that item to you. If you do not follow this rule, the joke is on you. This applies to any private server that might crash from time to time.