1. Isle of Conquest Bug?

Admittedly, I don't play as much as I used to but the past two times I've done Isle of Conquest, the ONLY two times in the past week, Horde has won both times, without ever taking docks or workshop, never taking a siege. Yes, they get the hangar, but even if you parachute in, it takes time to blow the gates to get to the boss, and both times, they did NOT have time enough to do that. They finished in roughly 5 minutes, WITH a few Alliance in the base. The first, I thought was a fluke, but this is twice in a row. Just happened again. What gives?

2. The bombs don't despawn like they should. This means there is an infinite ammount of bombs and with 20 people, it's an easy task to get one of the gates down.

3. IoC has plenty of bugs. I hope Warmane will care about them sooner or later.
    Imo that should be a higher priority than fixing random quests in Northrend like they announced in the devlog.

4. There are still things to work on all the realms that is true,and hopefully PvP will be fixed, but that takes time to get it done. But as for IoC, yes if whole team goes to hangar and bombs the gate it can be done really fast as mentioned above.

5. Thanks for the replies - yeah, kinda throws all the tactics of IoC out the window then. Get the hangar, everyone chute in, and GG. They should just disable it again. bummer!

6. It does indeed, but what can you do of it...Either disable it or make bombs have respawn timers i'd say.

7. And thats not all.
    - The king doesn't reset. He can be pulled out of his room and killed on the open field.
    - Destroyed vehicles respawn at the spot where they got killed.
    - Siege engines are sometimes invulnerable. In this case they can be controlled but can't be damaged nor can they damage something.

Just to list a few...

Another story is the banner in AV that is required to get the AV trinket. It doesn't spawn in the horde cave so only the alliance side is able to get the trinket.
    These are all bugs that should have a higher priority than questing in borean tundra....
    Edited: July 20, 2017

8. About the boss yeah. I had funny story once, enemy players tried to kill him (they were like 4) and they died, so what boss did, he went after them to GY (Since they respawned immediately) so they were still tagged to him somehow, so after that enemy team came and there was no boss. Instead he was running around map under graphics which made us win. So yes this BG has to be reworked to ensure it actually works as intended or just be removed as it was mentioned.