1. is the faction change from ally to horde gonna be avaliable any time soon?

I don't feel like to waste time any more if they have no plan for this
    gonna try the new server probably

2. /wave

It was cool knowi....oh wait. Well hope you had fun here while you were here but to get all the benefits for helping the population issue and then turn around and help create it again after getting rewarded for helping is kind of a jerk move imo. I do not enjoy alliance side. Never have. But I made a choice to switch and I plan to stay based purely on ethics. Also I don't think they are planning on doing this anytime soon - but I really wouldn't know for sure since I have no connections to staff.

3. I played since the first day of this server..the perks didn't benefit me much, at least not from rep/riding skills.....
    this is my first time playing ally on my entire wow life....
    the faction is definitely not going to be free, its going to exceed the perks u received from ally for sure..
    that's why u have misunderstood since the very beginning

4. /wave

It was cool knowi....oh wait. Well hope you had fun here while you were here but to get all the benefits for helping the population issue and then turn around and help create it again after getting rewarded for helping is kind of a jerk move imo. I do not enjoy alliance side. Never have. But I made a choice to switch and I plan to stay based purely on ethics. Also I don't think they are planning on doing this anytime soon - but I really wouldn't know for sure since I have no connections to staff.
    the reason I wanna switch my warrior instead of rolling a new one is that I spent over 50k gold and 200 coins on him within 2 weeks....
    so I don't understand what u are talking about~
    my lock was capped like 20 days ago, just really getting bored on ally side.