1. Addon

Hi, I tasted Isboxer tt works, Tell me please how to make it so that other characters choose the (targets, quests, follow and loot) of the leader of the group, This is an addon or something I missed in the settings isboxer?

2. Make sure the isBoxer addon is enabled within your wow client for all characters in your boxing team. Keep in mind that features which require Interact With Target functionality won't work if you're playing on one of the TBC realms.

3. I play on TBTS, there is a similar add-on that will replace the non-working Isboxer on 2.4.3?

4. I play on TBTS, there is a similar add-on that will replace the non-working Isboxer on 2.4.3?
    You don't need to find a replacement for isBoxer on TBC. I have multiboxed on there myself with everything working as it should. Apart from IWT obviously.

isBoxer does work with all the expansions Warmane provide. The problem is something you are doing wrong, if it is not working correctly for you.
    Edited: July 21, 2017

5. Just throwing this out there if anyone has issues with the ISBoxer addon aswell, make sure the "Load out of date AddOns" is checked under AddOns and ISBoxer will work on any and all expansions just fine.