1. [Icecrown] The complete guide for ICC PUG runs

Hello, I want to share with you my experience and giving the best tactics in order to do nice pug runs, so let's start.

First of all, don't read all the guides or watch videos about icc, most of them are 15 years old and were done on retail wotlk, this is a private server so it's totally different.

- Lord Marrowgar
    Be sure to be max range from the boss all the time, like 30-40 yard (even more if you can). It's a pretty hard fight for rogues since they must dps only with throw. Warriors also can have a hard time, just don't forget to equip gun and shoot like mad.
    Raid leader often tells you to "kill spikes", well that's only an excuse for him to be 1st on recount, don't waste time killing spikes and stay on boss all the time, tanks need some help with dps or the boss will never die.
    Ignore the blue flames on the floor, they won't kill you, because hpaladin will overheal anyway with 40k holy light. Also, have you ever seen flames made of ice? That doesn't even make sense, and thus it's another reason to ignore them, you're not getting fooled by a game.

- Lady Deathwhisper
    The boss is a bit harder. You may notice adds spawning sometimes, it's up to you if damaging or not them, not a big deal. The problem that leads to wipe 90% of times pug runs, it's an add called Darnavan. In fact, he is the REAL 2nd boss, Lady Deathwhisper is just an illusion to distract you from what's happening around, so keep your eyes open. When you see the real boss, Darnavan, pop up every CD and kill him as soon as possible. Once he's dead you enter phase no. 2.
    Phase 2:
    Since Darnavan is dead, Lady Deathwhisper doesn't know what else to do to make your raid in trouble, so she random mindcontrols a player in your raid. Be fast with tab key, and kill him, you don't want to be killed from your own friends, and most of all you don't want to give them honor for free because they oneshot everyone, so kill them.
    You may also notice a green circle on the floor, that's a 20% damage done buff for everyone who stands inside it. You don't want to miss it, move there and gain the power.
    Last thing, Lady will spawn some ghosts, they do a lot of damage so they should be killed. The problem is they are bugged and you can't target them... did u notice?? So cross your fingers and hope to not be their target.

- Gunship Battle
    It will be on Heroic Mode almost everytime, the only difference is if you get hit by enemy ship's bombs you get a knockback, and you may slip outside the ship. But don't worry, you will get teleported up there after few seconds, so yea, feel free to ignore bombs.
    Nothing hard to explain about this fight, just dps what is in range, rocketeers, axethrowers, saurfang, doesn't matter, the damage comes from cannons so if you wipe, its cannoners' fault.
    You may have entered this pug run only for this boss since this is the only way for you to put your hands on a 277 piece, so feel free to leave raid if you lost a roll or if nothing cool has dropped.

- Deathbringer Sarufang
    Dps the boss. When adds spawn you can try to kill them, but always using your pve rotation (nothing more) and standing still in your position. Don't ever move, because adds will follow you anyway. So save that time to dps the adds or the boss, whatever you like. (Tip: switching on adds will reduce your dps so be ready to drop some positions on recount). Why should I kill adds then, you say? Well when these adds damage you or your raid members, the boss will get much more angrier, so the tank will take more damage, that's why most of raid leaders spam the "KILL ADDS" macro, but that's only because they picked up a bad tank with howling fjord gear. Also some people can die randomly, and boss regains health when they do (lol??), yea it's a well known bug so dps the boss faster as you can, to prevent this bug happening.
    When the loot comes, same rules of gunship: feel free to leave if you got unlucky on drops.

Other bosses are just trash and useless I won't explain them, all you need is 3/12 or 4/12 progress, to get 6/8 emblem of frost every week. In this way, every 3 months around you can buy a 251 piece with emblems.

That's it, hope you find this guide helpful, best luck guys, have a nice game!

2. Dude i was about to go off and ask if you even play on this server when i red the marrow tactic lol. But mate you are spot on about how pugs work here.

10/10 would read again

3. if I may add...

on LDW
    if someone is mindcontrolled, if you last-hit kill him/her you will get free Honor (for PvP)

on Gunship
    when you already won the encounter and see other raid members is dead/left behind/ported to Dalaran, quickly loot the chest spawned; ignore raid leader yelling "DONT LOOT THE CHEST" because actually raid leader is trolling you guys and want to ninja the loot for himself or his guildies
    by looting the chest, it will prevent this unfair mechanism
    Edited: July 21, 2017 Reason: LOL

4. Another thing OP forgot to mention is that these 4 bosses will take 2 and half hours.

1 hour is only from lady death to starting the gunship event

#puglife

5. Funny how I accurately posted in "General" rather than "Raid Strategies & Progression" to avoid a possible warning/ban, and now they moved the topic on Raid Strategies & Progression..ok..

Thanks for your comments btw, appreciated. I will upgrade the guide soon.

6. You know... the expansion is very old and for some user it may be boring to play the same things over and over again so here is a way to have more fun in raids, you will never be bored, 100% working.

Note: this is a joke, don't take it seriously thanks.