1. This isnt even 3.3.5 anymore

i dont remember on retail everyone running around with SM like its an 1800 s8 weapon that everyone can easily attain.

Its just to hard to get into this when everyone and there grandma has a weapon that was only ment for a small part of the community to have.

Dont even play if your not going to get SM as a melee and if your a caster go human because with everyone having BiS human destroys all. Dont even roll horde if u wana play arena.

Thats all i gots to say.

Best of luck to ya icecrown. <3
    Edited: July 20, 2017

2. I'm fighting with my mind to know what to play, whether Outland or Icecrown. What do you mean by this? I do not get to interpret you, you say that there is a very difficult weapon to get that now they all have? Is it easy for everyone to get it? : S

3. I'm fighting with my mind to know what to play, whether Outland or Icecrown. What do you mean by this? I do not get to interpret you, you say that there is a very difficult weapon to get that now they all have? Is it easy for everyone to get it? : S
    you can buy best in slot items on icecrown for coins, which are purchased with real money.

4. you can buy best in slot items on icecrown for coins, which are purchased with real money.
    Well... Icecrown is It's silently p2w and Outland is not?

5. Well... Icecrown is It's silently p2w and Outland is not?
    literally irrelevant considering the fact that people've been farming the same**** for two and a half years now

6. Such things tend to happen on an expansion that lasts indefinitely. Whether there be an item shop or not.

7. i dont remember on retail everyone running around with SM like its an 1800 s8 weapon that everyone can easily attain.

Its just to hard to get into this when everyone and there grandma has a weapon that was only ment for a small part of the community to have.

Dont even play if your not going to get SM as a melee and if your a caster go human because with everyone having BiS human destroys all. Dont even roll horde if u wana play arena.

Thats all i gots to say.

It's just part of playing private servers. Expansions will get the gear locked at the highest tier and be stuck there.

What you could do is play on Lordaeron if you enjoy PvP on WotLK, as very few will ever get Shadowmourne there.

8. Its just to hard to get into this when everyone and there grandma has a weapon that was only meant for a small part of the community to have.
    <3
    Translation: The games to hard for me to go up against players when they have a BiS weapon.

It's just part of playing private servers. Expansions will get the gear locked at the highest tier and be stuck there.

What you could do is play on Lordaeron if you enjoy PvP on WotLK, as very few will ever get Shadowmourne there.
    OP: Whoaaaa..... that's to hard for me to do.
    Thanks for the laugh on this one. lol
    ~Deaths

9. i dont remember on retail everyone running around with SM like its an 1800 s8 weapon that everyone can easily attain.

Thats all i gots to say.

You've been playing here for 7 years and you're just now realizing this? There were people in Wifebeaters that had Shadowmourne from what I remember.

10. Play MoP if you want pvp gear you can get from winning bgs or 2v2 arena to be BiS for pvp. No legendaries to worry about. It's one of my favorite things about the xpac.

11. ... pretty sure OP is a geared warlock and played since forever, and shouldnt have (much) problems with BiS melee.

An inexperienced melee with Shadowmourne won't do much. As do anyone, regardless of what gear, in PvE or PvP.

12. Well... Icecrown is It's silently p2w and Outland is not?
    Icecrown is NOT pay to win. Even if you buy full bis right away, you won't be superior to others, especially most of those who actively play PvP. Call it a pay to catch up, it's what fits better for the current situation.

13. Icecrown is NOT pay to win. Even if you buy full bis right away, you won't be superior to others, especially most of those who actively play PvP. Call it a pay to catch up, it's what fits better for the current situation.

Thanks, taking advantage of the opportunity since nobody gave me help in my thread. For a casual player (between 3 and 4 hours a day) it is easier to enjoy PvP (end-game) in TBC or WoLK (Outland or Icecrown)