1. Please make 3v3 SOLO-Q on Icecrown Server ASAP!?!?!?

Why Is There No 3v3 SOLO-Q on Icecrown Server!?!?

I only joined warmane for 3v3 soloQ, leveled on icecrown over the last couple of weeks for the soul purpose of this absolutely amazing pvp feature. But I just found out that it doesn't exist on icecrown server!!!!!!! talk about a kick to the nuts warmane....

Unfortunately I'm not going to play this game on the other 2 dead servers so if you could please put 3v3 SOLO Q on the ICECROWN Server you would be changing my life. I would go as far as to say that the 3v3 soloQ feature is better than the entire game of world of warcraft itself, its an absolutely mandatory staple for pvp that brings ranked ladder players together. There is nothing I hate more in this game then trying to find a 3v3 team to play with. calling out in trade chat for hours is not fun at all. With 3v3 SoloQ you can really better yourself by climbing the ladder and finding players to play with instantaneously. Literally if my friends arn't online with me to team, then there is no point in playing the game because I'm forced to wasted hours in trade chat trying to find team members, how is that fun.....

P.S. I bet 75% of the pvp community feels the same way.....
    Please put 3v3 soloQ on icecrown, it is the most revolutionary feature ever made in world of warcraft pvp.
    Thank you, and all your hard work is very much appreciated!!!

2. warmane doesn't do custom content unless there's a very good reason for it. being to lazy to find a team likely doesn't qualify as a very good reason.

3. There Blackrock for pure PvP and soloque. There is no need for soloque on Icecrown.

4. It would only make sense to implement that when solo and normal 3s teams are in the same queue because the purpose of solo queue should be to make the 3s ladder more active.

Imo the suggestion isn't that bad because 3s is kinda inactive which makes it nearly impossible to accquire wrathful shoulders and elite weapons.
    These two are pretty much the only remaining items which are hardly accquired ingame.
    Edited: July 24, 2017