1. ANTICHEAT is SUCKS

WTF this anticheat!!!
    its stupid anticheat warmane using
    when DK grip me >>that stupid anticheat turn me back to first place ((( cool thing is i jump 10 times between first place i griped and near dk )))
    even when i use Disengage in arenas >> anticheat move me to that place i jusmped
    any thing like this happen to anyone or its just for me ??

2. WTF this anticheat!!!
    its stupid anticheat warmane using
    when DK grip me >>that stupid anticheat turn me back to first place ((( cool thing is i jump 10 times between first place i griped and near dk )))
    even when i use Disengage in arenas >> anticheat move me to that place i jusmped
    any thing like this happen to anyone or its just for me ??

We can't do nothing but complain, this goes for the fear teleports, and the other bizarre things like flight path loop where after you land your stuck for good lol. Or if you relog upon death and the list goes on.

All I can say is deal with it.

3. this goes for the fear teleports
    That was fixed almost a month ago.

4. That was fixed almost a month ago.
    I remember there being similar effects on scattered targets. Haven't played my hunter in a while, has that been fixed too?

5. I remember there being similar effects on scattered targets. Haven't played my hunter in a while, has that been fixed too?
    Yes, although not entirely. If the enemy is moving with high speed, they still get ported back. There's a report already going for this that I'm not sure the devs know about.

6. That was fixed almost a month ago.
    On the contrary, so some extent it is still an issue. I got fear tele in few bgs today.

7. On the contrary, so some extent it is still an issue. I got fear tele in few bgs today.
    Were you running with a speed increase effect perhaps? There seems to be an issue with high speed targets getting warped again like here with blazing speed

Edited: July 21, 2017

8. Well you can blame the cheaters who put us in this state.

If you are a priest and use levitate mid air and don't move, you become immune to any form of attack for the enemy cannot determine how far you are in the air lol. Once you remove levitate, you are immediately tp'd to ground level. This was being abused by a lot of players since the fix to get back on platform in a bg.

9. Regardless of it's flaws it is working as intended, despite the random leaps and or falling through the floor.

It keeps speed abd fly hackers at bay, MORE IMPORTANTLY, it keeps that abomination known as the god mode hacker killer away. Even though her actions is good, but what if someone reolicates what she could do? Bad things will happen that will cause chaos.

So I believe it is doing the right thing.
    Don't blame the system, blame the cheaters

10. Regardless of it's flaws it is working as intended, despite the random leaps and or falling through the floor.

It keeps speed abd fly hackers at bay, MORE IMPORTANTLY, it keeps that abomination known as the god mode hacker killer away. Even though her actions is good, but what if someone reolicates what she could do? Bad things will happen that will cause chaos.

So I believe it is doing the right thing.
    Don't blame the system, blame the cheaters
    I still see people use speed hack in bg ... so it doesn't work that good tbh

11. I'd much rather have speed hacks activated rather than having phasing and dislocation bugs. At least speed hackers can be recorded and dealt with while these bugs are pure annoying and have no place within the community.

12. I'd much rather have speed hacks activated rather than having phasing and dislocation bugs. At least speed hackers can be recorded and dealt with while these bugs are pure annoying and have no place within the community.
    How do you feel about kickbotters or botters in general?

13. How do you feel about kickbotters or botters in general?
    I wouldn't even know what that is since i never cast on any of my heroes. So i never get kicked :D Although if i did play a caster i would juke to prevent kicks.

14. I wouldn't even know what that is since i never cast on any of my heroes. So i never get kicked :D Although if i did play a caster i would juke to prevent kicks.
    Kickbotting is using a bot to use the player character's interrupt ability as soon as it sees a person cast nearby. Bit hard to juke those, since you get interrupted as soon as you start casting. I'm surprised you never came across one, I guess there's really only one such botter on Frostwolf who got banned 3-4 times now, so maybe that's why you never ran into him, since he's banned on more days than he gets to play ;)
    Edited: July 26, 2017

15. I still see people use speed hack in bg ... so it doesn't work that good tbh
    It is due to relog glitch, anticheat ticks within a certain amount of seconds. Any cc based ability used on said speed target resets their speed to default.

12 Last