1. A Story of Seven Engineering Students

Hey, guys! I'm kinda new in the forums so please be a little "gentle" with me :D
    This thread's about 7 friends (4 boys, 3 girls) who knew each other since childhood and we're gonna make a story about them (assume they're all alive), but EACH post should only have exactly 7, 14, 21, 28, 35, 42 OR 49 words (you're free to choose) in them to progress the story. Don't forget to mention how many words your reply is at the end! Their ages are ranged from 21-27 (anyone's free to mention each friend's age). You are free to change the course of the story anytime, but I would appreciate that you'd only post a reply once in this thread. Once the replies reach page 7, anyone's free to stop the story (thread) as long as the last post contains <insert a multiple of 7; max. 70> words. Hope everyone will have fun! Alright so here are the names of the friends:

BOYS
    Vince
    Mark
    Kyle
    Anthony
    ---
    GIRLS
    Marie
    Danielle
    Tanya

[Let's begin, shall we? (Begin.)]

It was a hell of a sight. As they got outside the engineering building, Vince and Mark saw themselves surrounded by zombified teachers and students all around the campus. “What in tarnation?!” asked Mark, horrified. (35 words)

2. "What in the world happened here, Vince?" whispered Mark in a voice that gave out how scared he is. "What have they done to themselves? Wait! I can see something written on the wall across the road. It says.. Ohdo? Follow me." (42 words)

3. "Wasnt Danielle´s last name Ohdo, Vince?", "Ya, I do remember it was like that Mark". Vince looked frightend at Mark.. "Yes.." (21 word)