1. !x honor don t work for this server.
    If i have only pve gears and need BG for some pvp gear.I need a couples of weeks for a piece of offset.As horde i will lose 90% of BGS.
    While in 2 weeks of ICC 10 and 25 i can buy a couples of pieces with frost marks.
    This is not blizzlike,this is madness. Battleground were always the easy way to take pvp gear.
    Edited: July 24, 2017

2. Battlegrounds are supposed to be for fun, if you want to play actual competitive PVP in WoW, go arena, but you are probably too bad with full wrathful shadowmourne 1400 rating in 2v2, so the only thing you can do is go to BGs hoping you will outgear the enemies and win that way, and you get mad when u lose. Really didnt wanna say it like this but some ppl's comments just piss me right off here. PCE

3. I would encourage low geared players to stalk a premade. When you see your faction premade in a battleground, add some of them to friends list, and after bg, queue again, but before joining check the friends list to see if your new "friends" are joining as well. If not, leave the queue and re-queue till you see them joining. Then accept the queue and viola. Worked for me 99% of the times. Helps if queue waiting time is instat to short. This could also give us solo players some more balanced games vs a premade :D

On a topic of geared vs gearless players, i can just say i met one of my best arena partners in a battleground, when he had ~2k gs, while i was at ~6k. I was so impressed with his reactions, and so tired of clueless 6k gs players that i invited him in a team, and never regretted it. That being said, i still don't like seeing low geared players in my team, as brute force tactics, deployed by most groups, don't favor them. Also some battlegrounds are more gear dependent then others, as someone said. Joined a WSG with bunch of 3k gss? Better find a hiding spot.

Edit* You can also find a premade by scanning guilds known for premade runs with a /who command, and checking for players location. This is of course less accurate then seeing a premade with your own eyes.
    Edited: July 26, 2017

4. Battlegrounds are supposed to be for fun, if you want to play actual competitive PVP in WoW, go arena, but you are probably too bad with full wrathful shadowmourne 1400 rating in 2v2, so the only thing you can do is go to BGs hoping you will outgear the enemies and win that way, and you get mad when u lose. Really didnt wanna say it like this but some ppl's comments just piss me right off here. PCE
    Nah, some of us actually have fun BGing even as full BIS. I don't know how 3s are now, but when I played they were pretty much dead. And 2s are just get gear and meh it because it's useless - unless you want to go for rank 1 or something.
    On other hand I love playing BGs because I just have fun doing so, sure those lame bgs when you farm gy from the start or get farmed from the start are just... boring and I tend to try to end them as fast as possible, be it capping flags or w/e without caring much for kills. Now, getting long intense BGs where people follow tactics and no side is outgearing the other are what's the best thing about BGs, I only wish more of them were like that because those are amazing and super fun to play.

Like, I was in AV y-day that ended up with Alliance winning, 150 reinforcement left, Horde had a premade with decent pugs while Allies had similar (without PM, but good geared people nevertheless), and it was really a game of tactics, burning towers, taking graveyards, big long fights. And it's by far one of the most fun BGs I've played in these few weeks. We all had like 200-250 hks from it.

First 123