1. My character was auto-deleted!

Hello,

2 years ago I was logging in and collecting points everyday until I had 150 points. Then I bought heirlooms with them and created a level 1 character. For 2 years I have been waiting for the day when I had time to finally level up. Today was that day - and when I logged in I saw him gone! Deleted! Terminated!

What the hell? Is there anyway for me to get him back? Please help!

2. Unless you have a premium account, it's quite possible that your character was removed due to inactivity. Not sure how Warmane handles this and what the inactivity threshold is though /shrug

3. Unless you have a premium account, it's quite possible that your character was removed due to inactivity. Not sure how Warmane handles this and what the inactivity threshold is though /shrug
    There was an inactivity cleanup of low level characters the last year. Sorrieh, you should look at the webpage at least. The cleanup helped to remove speculating nametakers who just make 2 accounts, block all the names in the database, and then never come back - which kinda seems like your case. The warning that this will happen was at the webpage for quite some time. I personally would not expect that vanishing for 2 years has no consequences.