1. balance

hey all why is it that humans is the only race that can have 2 dps trinkets, and we all know how strong an extra dps trinket is. isnt that too overpowered? In both arenas and bgs (bgs especially when you see multiple humans). why are pvpers forced to play ugly humans?

2. Well, u dont really need the medallion for BGs. U can also play other races with double pve trinkets there.
    I agree though that Humans are OP for arena, especially because of the hc trinkets.
    PvP would be more balanced w/o hc gear like on blackrock but even then humans are the best racial.
    Edited: July 22, 2017

3. hey all why is it that humans is the only race that can have 2 dps trinkets, and we all know how strong an extra dps trinket is. isnt that too overpowered? In both arenas and bgs (bgs especially when you see multiple humans). why are pvpers forced to play ugly humans?
    That's how the creators of the game made it.

4. Would be nice if that racial was passed around like a blunt to whatever race and faction is underpopulated

5. Would be nice if that racial was passed around like a blunt to whatever race and faction is underpopulated
    Would be nice if everyone was given a million dolars, but you know that's not how life works. What you're proposing is a custom change that is extremely unlikely to be accepted.

6. Would be nice if everyone was given a million dolars, but you know that's not how life works. What you're proposing is a custom change that is extremely unlikely to be accepted.
    the joke---->

you

7. Removing all racials would objectively make the game better. You wouldn't have to bait people to play Alliance on Outland and the Alliance on Icecrown wouldn't consist of 50% humans. PvPers will be way more evenly spread between factions, as opposed to congregating in one, creating a much more enjoyable battleground environment. Mechanical benefits on aesthetic choice is cancerous game design.
    Edited: July 23, 2017

8. Humans are superior in pvp just due to the racial trinket, which lets you have 2 dps trinkets. But the other races have some other advantages (although not so useful). Trolls were a good pick at a certain point for casters, due to the haste they provide. Orcs are also good for melee & casters. The gnome mages were iconic though, imo best fitting race for a mage is gnome due to their appearance.

9. Removing all racials would objectively make the game better. You wouldn't have to bait people to play Alliance on Outland and the Alliance on Icecrown wouldn't consist of 50% humans. PvPers will be way more evenly spread between factions, as opposed to congregating in one, creating a much more enjoyable battleground environment. Mechanical benefits on aesthetic choice is cancerous game design.
    They could do that in blizzard server...

hey all why is it that humans is the only race that can have 2 dps trinkets, and we all know how strong an extra dps trinket is. isnt that too overpowered? In both arenas and bgs (bgs especially when you see multiple humans). why are pvpers forced to play ugly humans?
    Human racial is the only good for pvp in alliance. If you remove it, Horde racials >>> Alliance ones, like in Outland.
    Edited: July 23, 2017

10. why are pvpers forced to play ugly humans?
    This isn't ugly:

11. why are pvpers forced to play ugly humans?
    Humans are the most beautiful race in WoW, Draeneis and Taurens are the ugliest.

12. They could do that in blizzard server...

Human racial is the only good for pvp in alliance. If you remove it, Horde racials >>> Alliance ones, like in Outland.
    so one of them must always be op? you dont support balance?

13. so one of them must always be op? you dont support balance?
    You should improve your reading comprehension:

REMOVING ALL RACIALS would objectively make the game better. You wouldn't have to bait people to play Alliance on Outland and the Alliance on Icecrown wouldn't consist of 50% humans. PvPers will be way more evenly spread between factions, as opposed to congregating in one, creating a much more enjoyable battleground environment. Mechanical benefits on aesthetic choice is cancerous game design.
    They could do that in blizzard server...
    Anyway you just cry about Human racial, but you say nothing about Op horde ones (Especially the orc), so you dont support balance. In the absence of balancing, if I have to choose, I will prefer that my faction has the best racials than the enemy faction.

P.D: Orc racials for DK= 15% stun reductiĆ³n (You can combine it with the gem), Blood fury (Its like a extra DPS trinket), +5% pet damage increase (For unholy Gargoile and Goul), 5% expertise in axes (For the LOLMourne). This is definitly >>>> To human racial and every alliance race.
    Edited: July 24, 2017

14. You should improve your reading comprehension:

Anyway you just cry about Human racial, but you say nothing about Op horde ones (Especially the orc), so you dont support balance. In the absence of balancing, if I have to choose, I will prefer that my faction has the best racials than the enemy faction.

P.D: Orc racials for DK= 15% stun reductiĆ³n (You can combine it with the gem), Blood fury (Its like a extra DPS trinket), +5% pet damage increase (For unholy Gargoile and Goul), 5% expertise in axes (For the LOLMourne). This is definitly >>>> To human racial and every alliance race.
    you are wrong, in 10 seconds stun, that is 1.5 seconds
    talk about gamechanging :OOOO, you can now imagine human DK with hc trinkets and lolmourne
    :DD
    have fun in your little closed mind

15. hey all why is it that humans is the only race that can have 2 dps trinkets, and we all know how strong an extra dps trinket is. isnt that too overpowered? In both arenas and bgs (bgs especially when you see multiple humans). why are pvpers forced to play ugly humans?
    When you talk about balance and you just mention the human racial, you lose all credibility. In this realm thing are pretty balanced between factions. If you remove the only good alliance racial, things will be like Outland, with 70% horde population, until warmane added perks for alliance to incentivate people playing it.
    If you will talk about "Balancing", talk about remove every racial from the game, as the another guy did.
    I play draenei as main and I also noticed the advantage of orcs, trolls and blood elves over my racial, which is reduced to 30% or 50% against every class with healing reduction.
    Edited: July 24, 2017

12 Last