1. More Players?

Can we expect more players now with the (server that shall not be named) fiasco? Realistically how much can we expect Medivh Pop to increase? Discuss.

2. I'm a Felmyst refugee myself...
    don't really know what kind of welcome to expect lol

3. Me and a friend rolled here after the fiasco. Saw quite a few people in the starter zones talking about it. So yeah, a little spike in population for sure

4. well you got me and few buds here now too lol /train

5. This morning at around 9 am server time there were roughly 2000 players online. I don't think I've seen this many before at this hour!

6. word is starting to spread imo and this server will start growing in population quickly.
    Edited: August 6, 2017

7. Hi guys, the server was still decently alive before the fiasco and now it will only get better. I have a level 70 prot pally that's well geared but will surely reroll as I don't like the pally tanking cons, so it's nowhere near too late to start fresh, hell I think even most people who started at launch barely hit 70 and started getting gear. Best regards, see you in game.

8. I for one would like to welcome each and every Felmyst refugee! I have been playing on Medivh since a couple days after its release - and I have had a blast. The community is great. Dungeons & raids are scripted quite well - and most bugs get fixed very quickly. The bugs that are not beeing fixed for months most likely a very difficult to fix - but I am confident that they are actively working on it.

There is no cash shop, and they have promised there NEVER will be one!

Raiding content is set to "Pre-nerf" where ever they can. But please do not expect T4 content to be extremely difficult as some people are doing, we are in a 2.4.3 talent state - and most people know what they are doing after 10 years, so the T4 content and to some extend T5 content will be easy, unless they artificially increase the damage/health of the bosses. And with some fights already taking 10+ minutes in T5 and some bosses/mobs having the potential to burst tanks down in under a second (Prince Malchezaar for instance) I do not feel that it is needed.

The only downside to Medivh was the low player base during the US prime-time. But at this very moment there at 1.7k players online, hundreds more than last week - and it appears to be growing!

I am 100% confident that Medivh is headed to a golden future.

So if you are on the fence about playing here or not, now is the ideal chance to join us on this amazing server!

9. ^^ Kraggy said it all, but id also like to add that it's probably the best time to join atm as you will be able to get help from high level players as well as group with players of your level for dungeons and quests. I am myself rerolling from a well geared 70 pally, so it's not too late at all !