1. Yes, and on top of that when you get to lvl 70 Kara trash will be hitting harder than he bosses and you will have a very hard time progressing through it. (Even tanks with full Kara gear get 1shot) massive turn down to starting this server. Hope hey fix it, especially since this was never the case before so the people that have been here from he start already had Kara on farm without this insane buff. Makes things realy unfair

2. Yes, and on top of that when you get to lvl 70 Kara trash will be hitting harder than he bosses and you will have a very hard time progressing through it. (Even tanks with full Kara gear get 1shot) massive turn down to starting this server. Hope hey fix it, especially since this was never the case before so the people that have been here from he start already had Kara on farm without this insane buff. Makes things realy unfair
    This has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

3. Also, moderator commented on the Kara issue and that change to trash damage has been reverted.

4. Dev also said that the droprates are currently being fixed

5. Any update on this, still not fixed.

6. No problems with this for me, looted several greens (>15 items) and a blue cloak.. not from chests..lvl 24 atm.
    Lucky me!

7. No problems with this for me, looted several greens (>15 items) and a blue cloak.. not from chests..lvl 24 atm.
    Lucky me!
    Weird I've only had 1 green item drop in the last 15 levels 49 atm... Besides dungeons that is. (never had a blue drop)
    Can some admin reply to this please? This can't be normal...

8. I have been playing on Medivh for about 4 weeks now, and IƤve gotten plenty of drops =)
    Well, maybe not plenty but a normal amount of drops :D

9. Leveled a char from 1 to almost 70 during the past week, got one green hat from tanaris humanoid cove (pirate hat I think), one mystic green outland belt yesterday, one elder outland belt just today. Grinded two places in outland for over 8 hours yesterday for mats, got 0 green items.

A small piece of advice to everyone.. unless you have at least one friend to provide greens for disenchanting in addition to your tailoring(or another crafting proff), do not level enchanting unless you plan to spend all gold you gain during leveling on mats from ah.

I had a friend who sent more greens then what I crafted myself, so it wasn't so bad, still had to spend approx 150g in ah to get the skill up to 300 using nothing but cheapest/most cost-effective enchants.
    Edited: August 3, 2017

10. I'm swimming in greens, my enchanting is up at 270+ at level 59 and I've probably gotten half of the mats from random greens/blues I've found/won in dungeon rolls.

In Hellfire Peninsula I got a green from my first Bonechewer orc and two more later. Then I also got two blues so far.

I don't know what the complaining players are on about, either they're exaggerating/lying or referring to some older patch where the drop-rates were actually broken in Outland.

11. I'm swimming in greens, my enchanting is up at 270+ at level 59 and I've probably gotten half of the mats from random greens/blues I've found/won in dungeon rolls.

In Hellfire Peninsula I got a green from my first Bonechewer orc and two more later. Then I also got two blues so far.

I don't know what the complaining players are on about, either they're exaggerating/lying or referring to some older patch where the drop-rates were actually broken in Outland.
    its recently fixed i guess ur leveling pace is just right with warmane's devs working pace

12. its recently fixed i guess ur leveling pace is just right with warmane's devs working pace
    No idea wth person above is saying, but nothing was fixed. I asked multiple other people I leveled with after seeing posts here, ALL, I repeat, ALL are experiencing the same thing. I also talked to two other enchanters to hear their experiences, nothing changed. So please, off with the bs.

13. No idea wth person above is saying, but nothing was fixed. I asked multiple other people I leveled with after seeing posts here, ALL, I repeat, ALL are experiencing the same thing. I also talked to two other enchanters to hear their experiences, nothing changed. So please, off with the bs.
    well first of all i always see 1 green drop from doing netherwing dailies, and i start seeing random world drop green recipe on AH like mageblood lixir, haste potion, heroic potion, destruction pots the greens might not be dropping left and right but the chance must be increased somehow compared to the previous zero chance

the price on greater planar went down to ~9g last time i checked from 15+ there must be a reason for that

14. As you can see on the BugTracker, the issue is Confirmed. It will be changed to Pending later today as we are doing major rework of some of the loot tables whilst investigating and and checking every single creature on the way.

To be clear, the situation with the drops is far away from alarming but it will be normalized and fixed entirely in a couple of days.

15. As you can see on the BugTracker, the issue is Confirmed. It will be changed to Pending later today as we are doing major rework of some of the loot tables whilst investigating and and checking every single creature on the way.

To be clear, the situation with the drops is far away from alarming but it will be normalized and fixed entirely in a couple of days.
    Appreciate the communication regarding this. Thanks a bunch.

First 1234 ... Last