1. Isn't the droprape waaaay to high atm? I mean, just did SFK and 7 boe blue's dropped. this can't be right.

2. The boe blue droprates in sfk and bfd are indeed way high, but the green boe drop rate is universally low. I have seen 2 greens drop in outlands (58-67) yet i have seen 4 blue drops in the same timeframe. Look at the prices of enchanting mats for confirmation.

3. How did I get like +100 arcane dust and lots of planar essences if I didn't buy any of that/greens from the AH(or a player), nor did I craft stuff to disenchant?

I get green items pretty often.

4. How did I get like +100 arcane dust and lots of planar essences if I didn't buy any of that/greens from the AH(or a player), nor did I craft stuff to disenchant?

Considering your experiences are exactly the opposite of my guilds and multiple players I grouped/talked to, you must be a special snowflake indeed.

Or just a plain, good ol' liar.

5. How did I get like +100 arcane dust and lots of planar essences if I didn't buy any of that/greens from the AH(or a player), nor did I craft stuff to disenchant?

I guarantee those greens are from quests. How many have you seen actually DROP?

Cmon man, think before posting.

6. http://i.imgur.com/7aHsFpK.jpg

All this is from quest rewards and drops. I haven't purchased a single dust/essence from the AH or a player. The only thing I've been doing with my tailoring is making bags non-stop. Whether you believe that or not is your problem, but stop exaggerating on the forums and scaring new players away.

7. http://i.imgur.com/7aHsFpK.jpg

All this is from quest rewards and drops. I haven't purchased a single dust/essence from the AH or a player. The only thing I've been doing with my tailoring is making bags non-stop. Whether you believe that or not is your problem, but stop exaggerating on the forums and scaring new players away.
    Considering nearly every quest nets a green item reward hats not really a lot of enchanting supplies though, probably just quest replies. Greens do drop - but not nearly as often as they should be. I'm curious te see how they are changing the drop rates the next few days.

8. Considering nearly every quest nets a green item reward hats not really a lot of enchanting supplies though, probably just quest replies. Greens do drop - but not nearly as often as they should be. I'm curious te see how they are changing the drop rates the next few days.
    I've only done Hellfire and a few quests in Zangarmarsh. Some quest-rewards (weapons) I sold for gold since I was broke.

Like the staff-member wrote, it's not nearly as bad as some people make it out to be! That's what I was trying to show here. I'm sure the droprate needs adjustments!

9. http://i.imgur.com/7aHsFpK.jpg

Yeah, thats nothing. I had the same amount at the same place you are. Once again, youre confusing green quest rewards with green DROPS. I am currently lvl 68 and have only seen 3 greens DROP in outlands.

10. Its bad because you will BARELY be able to afford your first mount AND your skills at level 30-35 unless you hit jackpot with AH. And its not down to opinions. Yes, random drops are exceedingly low at present. There are certain caveats however.

Dungeons' random loot tables for what seems like rare (blue) items are polar opposite of the situation. You will most likely finish a complete dungeon run with a handful of BoE blues.

Some world mobs too have ridiculously high loot drop rates. The rate is so high I had 16x4 bags full of greens in under an hour.

11. Yeah, thats nothing. I had the same amount at the same place you are. Once again, youre confusing green quest rewards with green DROPS. I am currently lvl 68 and have only seen 3 greens DROP in outlands.
    No, you couldn't have had the same amount as me (since you claim green drops are nearly non-existant) because if you count the amount of materials on the screenshot and count the quests that give greens in Hellfire it wouldn't add up.

Doing "Arrakoa War Path" just netted me two green item drops.
    Edited: August 8, 2017

12. I am currently fresh 62 and i've had around 15 greens DROP in outland (not counting drops in hellfire citadel dungeons)

13. Really weird lvl 51 atm and still have got like 1 green drop since lvl 35 or something...
    I guess its a problem with older accounts. It affected me when they changed the to high drop rate to a low one, wich translates into a non existent drop rate for me. Maybe all the accounts created after that change aren't afffected. I don't know, but all I can say is that my droprate is basically 0.

14. No, you couldn't have had the same amount as me (since you claim green drops are nearly non-existant) because if you count the amount of materials on the screenshot and count the quests that give greens in Hellfire it wouldn't add up.

Doing "Arrakoa War Path" just netted me two green item drops.
    Its stated in this very post that they were working on it and it should be fixed soon, its probably just fixed by now. But before they did you'd be lucky to find a couple of greens on your way to 70. Unless you were amongst the server firsts - who were showered by green/grays during their Hellfire/Zangarmarsh leveling. But also got nothing in just about any other zone.

First 12345 Last