1. 2 weeks ago I posted here complaining about the drops. After that I stopped playing on Medivh.
    Decided to give it another chance now that a few ppl said the drop rate are ok...
    Well... for me NOTHING changed: killed a lot of mobs in Windshear Crag, Stonetalon Mountain, and not even a single green..on the other hand, 12 veteran bracers (white crap gear) dropped from different mobs...
    So, those happy people who posted here saying drop rates are ok must be really very lucky folks.

2. Looks like its fixed for me, thanks devs!
    Have gotten multiple drops today, hurray!

3. They're fine.

2 weeks ago I posted here complaining about the drops. After that I stopped playing on Medivh.
    Decided to give it another chance now that a few ppl said the drop rate are ok...
    Well... for me NOTHING changed: killed a lot of mobs in Windshear Crag, Stonetalon Mountain, and not even a single green..on the other hand, 12 veteran bracers (white crap gear) dropped from different mobs...
    So, those happy people who posted here saying drop rates are ok must be really very lucky folks.
    The drop rate is fine. This is a TBC server, you should make your way to Outlands.

4. Definitely not fixed. I quested all day in netherstorm, prob 5-6 hours. 0 green drops.

5. 2 weeks ago I posted here complaining about the drops. After that I stopped playing on Medivh.
    Ur not alone, came back for a while and noticed this too

6. The drop rate is fine. This is a TBC server, you should make your way to Outlands.
    worst kind of users

"everything is fine"

7. This stuff not being fixed is what keeps me from rolling here.

I feel bad for the guy that grinded mobs all the way to 70 with no drops. Why even continue after the first so many mobs indicate its bugged?

8. I've been a harsh critic on this subject since awhile, however some improvements are starting to pop up. Guildies are reporting leveling through Hellfire Penisula and Zangarmash shows increased green drops. I've also gotten more while grinding runecloth. So something is moving here.

There are still 0 improvements on 68+ mobs, that is 100% as I spend several hours grinding primals every day, 0 green drops pretty much. Guess we have to be patient.
    Edited: August 10, 2017

9. This is still an ongoing process, we do about 2-3 zones per day.

10. Now that I reached outland I can contribute my experiences.

Greens and blues at Hellfire Peninsula definitely drop off mobs. A reasonable amount comparable to the original TBC.

However(!), fel iron veins DEFINITELY do not drop enough gems. I've mined 200+ fel iron and only got one uncommon gem so far. I know I am going to prospect the ore to level my jewelcrafting profession but this is not the way to do it. Gems should definitely drop more from TBC veins (it was low for vanilla veins too, I had to prospect a lot of ore).

11. In the old world (1-60) drops were really rare, now ive hit outland item drops particularly greens are very common.

12. While sitting in Un'Goro Crater for 1,5-2 lvls I've gathered quite a lot of greens. I AM happy since it will ease the pain with getting my enchanting to decent lvl. However it might be a little too many greens than it should be. Nonetheless it's still better than no greens. It would be good to tune down some low lvl dungeons so that rare mobs wont spawn every single time (especially SM:GY) and to tune down droprate of BOE rare inside those dungeons (especially RFK and SFK)

13. @Proterean Do you guys have any info regarding darkmoon Card drops? I've yet to see any deck above 4

14. The droprate in outlands seems to have been increased massivly in the last few days now at least. Getting crazy amounts of greens, recepies, formulas etc.

15. I feel like I'm in the minority. I find lots and lots of green drops. Even one mob in stv gives a guaranteed drop of greens on each kill

First ... 2345 Last