1. How is Medivh drop atm?

I am totally new to warmane, but i've heard a lot about the drop is bugged or not fixed / realistic or w/e.
    a lvl 40 with 3greens and lvl 64 with 3 total drops (Medivh)

How is the drop atm? is it fixed from lvl 1 throughout the endgame? how is it atm

2. Both outland servers have abnormally low world droprates for green and blue items.

There's a bug report it for quite a while now.

3. Hopefully they will fix it soon

4. I don't know about greens and BOES but there was a similar bug with rare recipes for JC and other professions to the point where maybe 1 or 2 person on horde side had any blue recipes at all but this got fixed recently and now they are dropping properly so maybe it was fixed with that. Anyhow, the fixes are coming in fast so don't let this discourage you.

5. Drop rates are terrible... level 18 and literally I've had 1 "6" space bag drop... And to top it off the poor drop rate means the AH is basically dead. I can't imagine how ****ty it would be to level enchanting.

6. I had two 12-slot bags drop for me yesterday, and before that I had several 10-slot bags last week. I also found a few greens yesterday. You must be very unlucky (or I'm very lucky).

7. are you going to do something about outland green drops? its a huge turn-off for me

8. You must be very lucky then, because it is a known issue that needs to be fixed.

9. Yea i got my first green drop in outland at level 67.....

10. I had two 12-slot bags drop for me yesterday, and before that I had several 10-slot bags last week. I also found a few greens yesterday. You must be very unlucky (or I'm very lucky).
    You're a very, very lucky person.
    I started leveling a toon recently. Right now i'm at level 20 and only ONE green item dropped for me so far. ZERO bags and maybe 5 formulas/schematics...
    On the other side, mobs have 100% drop rate for certain white gear (like gloves). For instance, if u kill 10 mobs X, they will drop 10 item Y.

11. This is really stupid and kinda prevents me from playing Medivh. At first I thought it could make early crafting more viable, but combined with other issues, meh...

12. BTW:

"Medivh's green drop rates were basically 0% due to what I can only assume is a bug, so, for example, after killing nearly 20,000 vultures in HFP, I did not receive a single green item, blue item, or epic item. I did, however, receive about 10 Traveler's Backpacks, which technically are green."

read the whole topic here:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=359862

13. This is really stupid and kinda prevents me from playing Medivh. At first I thought it could make early crafting more viable, but combined with other issues, meh...
    U're right. I started playing Medivh 2 1/2 days ago and this is a huge let down. I'm almost giving up this server.

14. Can we get an admin to comment on this please?

15. Yea please, I hope an admin responds to this.

123 ... Last