1. Need to start banning AFKers in instances

It seems lately the majority of instances, someone either leaves or is afk in a dungeon. I cannot tell u how many times I even just get into a fresh instance and people are instantly afk. Need to start banning players for doing that. If you cant make the time for the dungeon, but u can hit the queue accept, you shouldn't be queuing anyway. Or even doing the first 5 pulls, then someone goes afk or leaves for some random reason.

2. I feel you, i had to tank an instance as a shaman once early on hahah :D

3. It seems lately the majority of instances, someone either leaves or is afk in a dungeon. I cannot tell u how many times I even just get into a fresh instance and people are instantly afk. Need to start banning players for doing that. If you cant make the time for the dungeon, but u can hit the queue accept, you shouldn't be queuing anyway. Or even doing the first 5 pulls, then someone goes afk or leaves for some random reason.
    While I agree with your statement, I think no action will be taken against them. They aren't abusing the game, exploiting ,they aren't ninja looting and most likely you will be told to leave or kick them and look for another group. Basically you can't dictate on how a person plays, wether he does that on purpouse or not. It would be just hilarious, a 5d ban for afking in fire at marrowgar's flame or tank placing marrowgar in front of the raid to be cleaved, on purpouse. Or what, banning a tank cause he refuses to tank culling of stratholme? Nah,it's basically his decision, none of us can't dictate, all we can do is leave,kick him. In conclusion, the best solution, look for another group and pray it's a decent one:))

4. It is utterly hilarious to see you folks go from 0 to 100 when you come across ANYTHING that mildly irritates you. Let me ask you a question. Is there any thought that goes into your posts before you do so?

What I mean by that is, how exactly do you think they could enforce this *****ic suggestion? Hire a Instance monitoring team? Most of you people don't even donate....

Have the players take screen shots of an alleged afker?…. And if that’s the case, how long before that would be abused to the point, no one will be left on the server. Lol

Jesus, grow up, you’ll be dealing with annoyances all your life, might as well learn to deal with them now. Or not, I like reading the moronic posts that some players list here that make me chuckle to myself.

5. best bet is to preform a group before queing. they do not have the man power to monitor instances, screenshots can be faked. and players can't be bothered recording vids to report bots, can't see them doing so to report dungeon afkers.

6. Ban for afking? what a great idea /s

Look, the solution to this is simple - fix the RDF
    Afkers are abusing this bug, they know that noone wants to disband a group over 1 guy and lose time waiting for another RDF to pop. It would be easier to deal with **** players if we were able to kick them.
    Actually, now you can get the reward emblems even if you kick someone, as long as you don't requeue.

7. Better luck next time troll. this thread is not funny or interesting

8. Posting stupid ideas/suggestions must be bannable.

9. Posting stupid ideas/suggestions must be bannable.
    Also posts like yours.

10. Also posts like yours.
    "Oh my God, some1's called my suggestion stupid! i'am offended, i have to post something".

but u can hit the queue accept, you shouldn't be queuing anyway
    There are several reasons for instance leaving:
    1. Crap low gs group.
    2. Long *** instance aka Stratholme.

Every player is able to do whatever he want's unless it's not against project rules.
    You have a kick option to deal with people you don't like.
    Forum crying is not required for this.
    Edited: July 31, 2017

11. "Oh my God, some1's called my suggestion stupid! i'am offended, i have to post something".

There are several reasons for instance leaving:
    1. Crap low gs group.
    2. Long *** instance aka Stratholme.

Every player is able to do whatever he want's unless it's not against project rules.
    You have a kick option to deal with people you don't like.
    Forum crying is not required for this.
    First of all, not my post/suggestion, seccond he is mostly refering about afk people and that you should punish afk, similar to avoiding afk in bgs that is a punishable offence, not those that leave, you are talking about two different things. Learn to read complete posts and not quote random parts of them that your brain was able to comprehend. Yes you can kick a person, but it happens quite often that people that join and afk are like 3 from the same guild or similar that instantly afk.

12. seccond he is mostly refering about afk people and that you should punish afk
    You have all rights to punish afk people with party kick.
    Suggestion to ban people just because they do not want to play with you or do not like this instance is , again, stupid.

Learn to read complete posts
    I don't have to read some bull**** fully just to understand this is a bull**** for real.
    Edited: July 31, 2017

13. You have all rights to punish afk people with party kick.
    Suggestion to ban people just because they do not want to play with you or do not like this instance is , again, stupid.

I don't have to read some bull**** fully just to understand this is a bull**** for real.

14. @Original Post - I think the suggestion to ban people for afking or leaving the dungeon is a bit over the top. It is a problem, especially in low levels, with an almost 1 hour wait time as a tank queue, when the server is capped out at 12,000 people online, there's something seriously wrong. But talking about banning someone who isn't completely ready for the dungeon when it finally pops, say they go to sell their full inventory because they were questing as a DPS for their 2 hr queue, or training their skills so they wont suck in the dungeon, that's just too much. I'd suggest just reporting the specific individual, and if they get like 3 complaints (3 separate dungeons, not just 3 different people) complaining about it, then yeah give them a temp ban as a warning.

@Staff - Hansenn really should be banned for breaking the forum rules. This isn't the first thread they have been pulling this crap on and it really derails the conversation.

15. So punishing people for AFK in bg's is fine but in rdf where everyone gear up (wich is the biggest and most important part of the game) is stupid? As a cause of this many fresh 80's jump right into bg's and ruin the gameplay for even more people. And dont start with the "blizzlike".
    Fanf3 Said it all, rather fix the problem then banning people, remember how banning ninjas went to EVERY raid leader reserving stuff in every raid like its a normal thing.

12 Last