1. My shaman is still bugged (no staff to help)??

my shaman is bugged for 3 days now.. i tried the forum i tried sumitbugg i tried open a ticket. but no one helps me..... so if i cast unleash elements, its damaging and slowing me instead of slowing and damaging the enemy... pls someone help me now..... iam waiting to long now

2. my shaman is bugged for 3 days now.. i tried the forum i tried sumitbugg i tried open a ticket. but no one helps me..... so if i cast unleash elements, its damaging and slowing me instead of slowing and damaging the enemy... pls someone help me now..... iam waiting to long now
    What race, level is the shaman?
    Which talents and glyphs are you using?
    Which targets have you noticed it reflects on?

3. Dwarf level 90 : it reflects versus everyone, i got the same talents as my enhantsment friends and they dont have the issuse.. if i take out my legs its not reflecting anymore... the issuse is my set bonus set4: while your weapon is imbued with flametonque weapon, your attacks also slow the targets movements speeds for 50% for 3 secs... but that reflects back to me.....

4. Dwarf level 90 : it reflects versus everyone, i got the same talents as my enhantsment friends and they dont have the issuse.. if i take out my legs its not reflecting anymore... the issuse is my set bonus set4: while your weapon is imbued with flametonque weapon, your attacks also slow the targets movements speeds for 50% for 3 secs... but that reflects back to me.....
    Whats the name of your shaman?

5. It's fixed , how to fix it: change weapon ibunes to frost (both weapons) use it on a player and switch back to fire :D (ty noto) !!!!

6. Let me give it to you straight.
    This issue staff cannot fix. You are among the selected few players on Frostwolf with an Abnormality.

I seen some stuff, Horde Mage who can use create ally and horde portals, Warrior with heal spell, a Hunter who can tame humanoids, and other creatures, Hunter's who can res people in their party with pet spell, A warrior who's crit does not go up no matter what, etc.

You're case is nothing different from the people I met.
    So far there is only one solution; deleting and restarting your character. I tell this to others, but with all the work they've done, they won't reset their character and will remain how they are now.

All in all, I am sorry for what happen to you mate.

PS:
    There are others who are surprisingly bugged to gain a HUGE advantage. The only example I can bring up is Kufango, we use to think his damage was for show, but the reality was he was bugged; for his damage was abnormal and he had a few spells not met for players. In this situation, Warmane WILL react because this is gamebreaking; only brushed the player off to not do it again, so the only course this hunter took was to leave the server.

Cheers.

(Frostwolf X-Files, these things are not for jokes, these cases were serious and real, dig up search if you like)
    Edited: July 23, 2017

7. Let me give it to you straight.
    This issue staff cannot fix. You are among the selected few players on Frostwolf with an Abnormality.

I seen some stuff, Horde Mage who can use create ally and horde portals, Warrior with heal spell, a Hunter who can tame humanoids, and other creatures, Hunter's who can res people in their party with pet spell, A warrior who's crit does not go up no matter what, etc.

You're case is nothing different from the people I met.
    So far there is only one solution; deleting and restarting your character. I tell this to others, but with all the work they've done, they won't reset their character and will remain how they are now.

All in all, I am sorry for what happen to you mate.

PS:
    There are others who are surprisingly bugged to gain a HUGE advantage. The only example I can bring up is Kufango, we use to think his damage was for show, but the reality was he was bugged; for his damage was abnormal and he had a few spells not met for players. In this situation, Warmane WILL react because this is gamebreaking; only brushed the player off to not do it again, so the only course this hunter took was to leave the server.

Cheers.

(Frostwolf X-Files, these things are not for jokes, these cases were serious and real, dig up search if you like)
    Did you not read the post right above yours? O.o

The bug was fixed by simply swapping the weapon imbues...

8. Did you not read the post right above yours? O.o

I guess he read it now lol. But it is true what he said about the others. I remember a post about some guy complaining about a hunter using pet rez to rez players.

Also I tried to help OP ingame but I never played shaman.

9. I will be really pissed if that's the case with my monk who is almost fully Siege of Orgrimmar geared but does as much healing as if it were Throne of Thunder gear(and i've tried every single talent build on earth and every single possible stat priority change and it still is healing like if it were ToT geared).

10. Did you not read the post right above yours? O.o

X-Files dude