1. Oh true, for the "max" dps you are supposed to 3:2 until dst/imp hawk proc, then swap to 1:1. If you factor in movement/ raid mechanics it's really negligible though.

I'll Edit to say, I tried every ranged weapon+trinket combo excluding BBS/Sliver because I never got it to drop, and DST was always one of the two trinkets that yielded highest dmg.

CoRS with Madness+Brooch was a strong contender, but still lower.
    Edited: September 4, 2017

2. Oh true, for the "max" dps you are supposed to 3:2 until dst/imp hawk proc, then swap to 1:1. If you factor in movement/ raid mechanics it's really negligible though.

I'll Edit to say, I tried every ranged weapon+trinket combo excluding BBS/Sliver because I never got it to drop, and DST was always one of the two trinkets that yielded highest dmg.

CoRS with Madness+Brooch was a strong contender, but still lower.
    I always saw people using Madness/Tsunami + Berserker's Call in retail days, DST was too rare drop and always went to the Rogues and Fury Warriors. That being said, someone in our guild recently bought a Hunter with DST so it's not an impossibility.

3. anyone have issues with the 1:1 macro when using the WSR? I get a lot of fails and KC skips. Since i never really tested each weapon, i just used the WSR over Sunfury, because it should be better, i find that the Sunfury works smoother with the 1:1 macro.

4. anyone have issues with the 1:1 macro when using the WSR? I get a lot of fails and KC skips. Since i never really tested each weapon, i just used the WSR over Sunfury, because it should be better, i find that the Sunfury works smoother with the 1:1 macro.
    kc skips ? a spell thats of gcd ??
    wrong weaponspeed ?
    bad latency ?
    maybe post ur macro... feels like u do smth completly wrong LUL

5. /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
    /castsequence reset=1.97 Steady Shot, !Auto Shot
    /cast [exists,target=pettarget] Kill Command
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(); UIErrorsFrame:Show()

ive played around with weapon speed, but thats what i normally use

6. You guys post some evidence rather than just say you've done the testing?
    Edited: December 15, 2017

First 12