1. Are Outland raids nerfed compared to Medivh?

I have received conflicting responses on reddit, just wondering if Outland raids are nerfed compared to Medivh.
    I'd rather play on Outland right now, since I'm casual for 5 months. But if raids on Outland are nerfed, I might rather to play Medivh.

Does anyone know the answer for sure, and has a quote or source?
    Thanks.

2. i can only compare prince kill from a video a month ago (outland) on 2nd phase (where prince hits the hardest) it does 6k on tank

on mediv last wednesday with T4 tank got instagibbed by trash and parryhaste

the video might be outdated tho

3. Thank you,
    I am casual for 5 months because I am moving to HK for study, so I think ultimately Icecrown is a better choice given the pop/high rate exp.
    But, can I ask, do you feel less of a sense of accomplishment when you kill bosses? To be honest, that's where the fun in the game for me comes. Killing a boss for the first time after attempts of progress, it feels great.

4. Should be identical. Prince has changed quite a bit since the first videos.

5. What do you mean by Identical? I'm looking to roll here and if the raids are the same difficulty I see no point in going to 1x. Is Outland also progressive with serious raiding scene, and the only difference is cash shop?

6. What do you mean by Identical? I'm looking to roll here and if the raids are the same difficulty I see no point in going to 1x. Is Outland also progressive with serious raiding scene, and the only difference is cash shop?
    Exactly why I made this thread bro, for me, I'm not sure if I would get the same sense of achievement killing prince or illidan for the first time, knowing he is made easier than what he should be (not necessarily talking pre-nerf, current is fine, but definitely not as easy as 3.0 pre-patch for example).
    Do you feel the same way? Also, I just made a toon, Alliance warrior called fkndarthlol, hit me up if u want :)

Should be identical. Prince has changed quite a bit since the first videos.
    Thanks! Are there any sources of a dev stating this? :)

7. Yep, feel the same. Don't mind if it has to be on the 2.4.3 version, especially if they are buffed, but don't want to play any custom nerf/post-BC patch.

8. not sure about kara but ssc/tk are both prenerf