1. Can't open Wow.exe

I've downloaded TBC for Windows. (Using windows 7).
    When trying to open Wow.exe nothing happens. I have already moved the files away from the torrent program, I have removed writingprotection. I have checked that I got all the permissions needed. I have restarted my computer many times. Nothing happens.
    Any tips?

2. I've also tried making it an exception on my antivirus program. Still nothing.

3. Right click on game and press " Run as administrator" And tell me if works or not, also when you run game see if it appears in Task Manager.

4. Right click on game and press " Run as administrator" And tell me if works or not, also when you run game see if it appears in Task Manager.
    I've already tried running as an administrator, also I've tried using "take ownership".
    The game doesn't appear in task manager.

5. Not sure how to run it in 32bit. Can't find out if the .exe file is 32 or 64 bit either tho.
    https://i.gyazo.com/c39954a8645c39a3...d3bf94aff8.png
    Here is the files that I got from the download.

6. TBC is some ancient ****, try the compatibility thing. Or just redownload the exe file (not the whole game, just the exe).

7. TBC is some ancient ****, try the compatibility thing. Or just redownload the exe file (not the whole game, just the exe).
    I've tried the compability thing. Also I've tried installing the whole game 3 times.
    Both from http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=280398
    and https://www.warmane.com/download

8. Step 1: Create a shortcut to wow.exe on you desktop
    Step 2: Right Click on the shortcut and select Properties.
    Step 3: in the Target field at the end of filepath add the following -noautolaunch64bit

The final filepath should look something like this "C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe" -noautolaunch64bit

Try this one and see how it reacts.

9. Step 1: Create a shortcut to wow.exe on you desktop
    Step 2: Right Click on the shortcut and select Properties.
    Step 3: in the Target field at the end of filepath add the following -noautolaunch64bit

The final filepath should look something like this "C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe" -noautolaunch64bit

Try this one and see how it reacts.
    Still nothing happens..

10. Do you have latest display drivers for your PC?

11. Do you have latest display drivers for your PC?
    I got the latest display driver yes.
    I tried putting the game on an external harddrive and started it up on my laptop, that worked just fine.
    So there is something on my computer blocking the startup.
    For some reason I can't open nvidia controlpanel, the problem might be there.

12. You can try to reinstall it then and also uninstall graphic drivers and restart pc

13. I've tried completely reinstall graphic drivers(with guru3d) now. Still same result. Can't open Nvidia Control Panel.

12 Last